Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Cutest Darn Paintings I Ever Did See

I want to share with you, dear readers,  the most amazing prints 
(of original oil paintings) I found recently on Etsy, by beyond talented Artist,
If I could really paint, I would want my paintings to look just like this...

This one is my favorite...Gasping Gorgeousness!

Hot Chocolate- Open Edition Print
How cute is this little cottage-y kitchen?!

Francine And Her Frenchie- Open Edition Print
Absolutely LOVE the retro bike in this one!
(I imagine that is me, pedaling away...)

Dancers- Open Edition Print
Look at those shoes and wallpaper!

The Cake Enthusiast - Open Edition Print
Does it get better than this?  Colorful kitchen chairs and cake!

Grace's Parasol- Open Edition Print
Simply Beautiful.

"Janet enjoys painting the beauty of women, interiors, and still-life. 
Her choice of subject matter ranges from a duchess satin gown
 to a humble bowl of cereal. 
She seeks out glamour and beauty in everything that surrounds her. 
Her work is displayed in private collections throughout 
North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Janet lives in the beautiful city of Stratford, Ontario, Canada. 
She paints in a small in-house studio where she lives 
with her husband John, and their cat and dog."
-Janet Hill Studio

See more of her prints here.
Janet Hill's work also is available in greeting cards and small canvas prints here.
Please check out her shops on Etsy...her prints are very affordable!
Be sure to visit her website and blog too.

I am so excited to buy some of these prints (oh, how will I choose) for our NEW HOUSE...
{hint...hint, I've got some exciting news} more on this coming soon!

Photobucket
Linking To:



28 comments:

By the Bluegrass said...

Ahhh, so pretty, they are! Wouldn't you just love to jump right in them and live that kind of life. I certainly wouldn't mind cooking dinner in that sweet kitchen.
Thanks for sharing.
xo,
Sena

Shabbygal said...

Yay I'm so glad you did this post! I found her a couple years ago and fell in love never actually bought any of her paintings. Anyway I lost track of her stuff and was thinking of her the other day but couldn't recall her name! I'm so excited to go look at her stuff! I think I will actually buy some of her stuff! Thanks, Traci

Vicki @ Curly Willow said...

Those painting were amazing.... but, I am excited about your big news. I hope you tell us soon!!

michelle said...

Those are gorgeous! The shoe painting looks so real! What an amazing artist. Thank you for sharing with us!

Tammy said...

i love the first one, it reminds me of Nicole Kidman. just gorgeous. thanks for sharing this at my party.

kasey said...

I love her work. Gorgeous!

Brenda Kula said...

I want some of the kitchen! Love this art!
Brenda

Lisa said...

Hi Stacey,
this art is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I found you over at Vintage Sparkle Chic. Yes, I can relate to your 50's house wife comment in your stylish blog award post. Love your blog.

Cheers,
Lisa x

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Oh they are so cute!!!!!
Thanks so much for you visit!
XO
Kristin

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Beautiful paintings. I love all the colors :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

Michelle @Shellsshabbyshack said...

Love the vintage bicycle painting! These paintings are full of whimsy! I could look at Etsy all day! Thanks for sharing!
xo,
Michelle

Comeca Jones said...

Im in love I tell you!

notes of sincerity said...

I absolutely adore her paintings and purchased a print a while back. I need to get it into a frame where it can be enjoyed. :o)
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Sincerely, Trish

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

I too Love Love Love Janet Hill!
I have bought a couple of her prints. Her painting are completely charming.
So Pretty!!!
Thanks for joining me this week for Friday Pretties. Very Fun!
Joyce

Maria said...

What beautiful, beautiful paintings!
Thank you for sharing them as well as the link to the artist...
I'll be sure to visit!
~Maria

Vintage Home said...

Thanks for highlighting a fellow Canadian!..Beautiful work ...I love the kitchen one...sweet colours!..off I go to see more!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Oooh, I love the shoe painting! Thanks for sharing these! have a great weekend :)

http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

Martina said...

WOW, very pretty indeed. My favorite is the shoe-painting!

Cozycomfycouch said...

Beautiful!

At The Picket Fence said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot even imagine what it would be like to have that kind of talent! Those paintings are exquisite and I'm so glad you shared this with us at Inspiration Friday this week! :-)
Vanessa

She'sSewPretty said...

I love her paintings especially that cute little kitchen. Happy Pink Saturday!

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Great paintings - Happy Pink Saturday!

Donnie said...

Her paintings are gorgeous. The shoes and wallpaper one had me doing a double take.

Mari said...

JUST BEAUTIFUL :)
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!!

XO~MARI

stefanie said...

beautiful...soooo much talent!

liberal sprinkles said...

such lovely art! Thanks for sharing and have a great PS!

Char said...

Hi Stacey, love the paintings, all of them. The colors are amazing, but if I had to pick one, it would be the kitchen. Very shabby and cute.
Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Gabriela Delworth said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Love these paintings, great talent!



~ Gabriela ~