Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

We did it!  We are now proud homeowners of our 1st house...we're so excited and so blessed!! We will be moving in the next couple of weeks, lots to do...

First up, this weekend, is painting the living and dining room at the new house.  I chose "Toasted Marshmallow" from Behr paints.  It's a subtle creamy white.  My plan so far for these two rooms is to keep the walls and furniture fairly neutral (white) and add lots of fun color with accessories and fabrics.  The walls are a hideous caramel orange-y tan in the living and dining room currently and I can't wait to get rid of that color!  



Oh, and there'll be the usual diaper changing, drool wiping, and giggling with my sweet baby girl, Maggie Jane, this weekend as well.  Hope you all have a wonderful and happy weekend and I look forward to seeing what everyone is up to next week!

me and my maggie


Photobucket

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Have a great time Sunday, looking forward to hearing about it.

Cheers,
Lisa x

Anne Marie... said...

that's so awesome Stacey! and aren't you the cutie!! and your sweet Maggie....how adorable she is :)
can't wait to meet her, unless you are going solo to the sale (to have your hands free :)

wish I could make the get together...but I'll be MORE than happy to cuddle with baby

Michelle @Shellsshabbyshack said...

Congrats! I'm happy for you! Can't wait to see pictures of your new home.

Have a great time meeting fellow bloggers this weekend! How fun!

Your daughter is adorable! Such a sweet face!
Blessings,
Michelle

Michelle @Shellsshabbyshack said...

or rather next weekend! I need glasses :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Congratulations!!! Woohoo!!

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see what you do to the house, I hope you will be posting a lot of pictures.
~Shanon

Claudia said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats! I'm so happy for you and your family.

xo
Claudia

Happy Homemaker UK said...

Wow, so many exciting things! Life is so good.

Not to mention your little pumpkin is SO adorable :) XOL

michelle said...

Congrats!!! How exciting for you and your family! The color you picked is lovely, I was looking at that one too while picking whites. Have fun decorating and making your new house your home filled with love and laughter. :)

Teresa said...

How exciting! You will have so much fun fixing it up just the way you want it. There's nothing like a fresh coat of paint in your very first house.
Oh, and your Maggie? She is beyond adorable! What a sweetie!