Friday, April 29, 2011

Thank You's and Blog Friends

I would like to thank...


Lisa, from INFORMAL HOME
{please visit Lisa's awesome blog, you'll be glad you did}
for the 
Lovely Award!


I also want to say a humble thank you to all who have chosen 
to follow or leave a sweet comment on my little blog 
{really and truly...it means alot}!

I happily pass this award along to these other Wonderful Bloggers...

hello lovely inc.
"hello lovely inc is inspiring images, creative ideas, and encouraging words 
with a healthy shot of cheeky chic humor."
{humor is right, this gal is HI-larious!}

Boho Farm and Home
"Come along on the journey to live a simple and sustainable life
 in the middle of the city through design, gardening, cooking, repurposing,
creating and enjoying beauty, inside the home and out"
{farm and flea market events, classes, and beautiful design}

birdie blue
{lovely and happy vintage home decor and projects, with glimpses
of sweet family life...can you tell we love the same style???}

Stop by these Amazing Blogs and say, "Hi" this weekend!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Boho Farm and Home said...

Oh Stacie! YOU are the sweetest!
Thank you for this honor of our little Boho Farm!
xo Caroline

traci said...

thanks for the new links. i always love checking out new blogs. have a great weekend.

Vicki @ Curly Willow said...

Ah, that's some nice blog love you received... and well deserved. Congrats!

Christie said...

Stacey, I don't even know how I stumbled upon your adorable blog! Nonetheless, I am glad that I did! It is just so bright and fun! I love the British post...their flag just looks cooler than ours!

Your newest follower, Christie at www.threepixielane.blogspot.com

birdie blue said...

thank you so much, my friend. you're so sweet to think of me...i'm honored.

i hope you're week get's off to a good start.
xo
~molly

michele at hellolovelyinc said...

congrats on the award, stacey! your blog is awesome in its honesty, beauty, and style.

so flattered you mentioned me here and so glad to connect with you in blogland.

was able to visit rust and roses and melrose vintage--both so charming and feminine. so thx for your help. also got away to sedona to shop and gaze at jaw dropping scenery.

hugs.

michele