Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"You See Your Gypsy"

My Girl, Stevie Nicks was on Oprah today!  Any other fans of hers out there?


My dad is a big Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks fan and he wanted to name me Rhiannon or Stevie, but my mom was not having it.  {insert sarcasm} Thanks a lot mom ....

Stevienicks@telegraph.co.uk

I believe this is her home in the Pacific Palisades in California.  
She also has a house in Phoenix, Arizona {and elsewhere I am sure}
She's the Queen of Boho Gypsy Style!


Photo of Stevie Nicks

Stevie fans showing their love on license plates

Kevin Parks

Mike Ascolese

Nancy McGowan

"So I´m back to the velvet underground,
back to the floor that I love,
to a room with some lace and paper flowers,
Back to the gypsy that I was"

-Gypsy, Stevie Nicks
{ i heart her}

Photobucket
Blog Hop Test Link:











12 comments:

traci said...

you are a fan. sorry, i am not. not really sure why.

Alice said...

Oh my gosh I JUST heard this song on the radio! And, yes, I'm a big fan.

~Sheri~ said...

love her....thanks for the reminder of how much i enjoy her music...off to you~tube that song and put it on my face book. feel the gypsy spirit!

michele at hellolovelyinc said...

she's awesome. great memories of fleetwood mac and that wild child. soooo talented.

hope you're soakin up the rays today!

michele

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I watched Oprah today and really enjoyed seeing Stevie...a really neat show today!

Rondell

michelle said...

She is so amazing!! I just love her and was so excited when my friend and I went and saw Fleetwood Mac in concert a couple years ago, it was amazing, she was amazing and I am loving her new song!!

Lisa said...

Have a long time love and appreciation for all that is Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks. Christine McVie had a truly awesome voice too, and Lindsay Buckinghams "Trouble" just does something to me. My sister called her youngest Rhiannon.

Funny how posts are related to music today,

x

Bumpkin Bears said...

That's quite a home she has! Catherine x

Desire Empire said...

Love the music. Brings back lots of memories
Best Carolyn

Kitchen-Dreams said...

Love Stevie Nicks. Love the duet with Tom Petty, "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around. Time to turn on some music!

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Saw the link to this post pop-up, and I must say, I love her!!! We are the same age, so I don't doubt we like a lot of the same things! ;) Your profile reads that you are a fan of Tori Amos??! Me too!!! Saw her perform live twice here in Los Angeles! ;)

rosaspicks said...

Give to me your leather, take from me, my lace...
I looove Stevie Nicks!!!