Monday, May 23, 2011

Na-Da Farm Sale - Pt. 1



I went to the Na-Da Farm Event over the weekend and it was so beautiful there! All of the vendors had such wonderful creations and vintage wares to sell!  Ann Marie, her family, and some talented gals did an amazing job of creating the perfect setting...

 {the entry way to the barn}

 {entry gate to the event...those folks to the right at the table were from 
Midwest Living magazine, and there to cover the event!}

 {looking towards the barn from the outside vendor's area}

{awe-inspiring wall displays and art...clothing by Jeanne Oliver Designs and Gypsy Brocante}

 {more lovely vintage wares and handmade art, clothes, and jewelry}

 {"Sweet Life" creations by Ann Marie's daughter}

 {Jeanne Oliver bags...oh I loved these so}

 {sweet kitty making him/herself right at home amongst all the gorgeousness}

 {baby chicks hanging out in the center of Jennifer Rizzo's wonderful creations...they were so cute!}

 {more vendor's outside the barn...check out the iron day bed!}

 {the Eclectique tent...loved everything in there!  I am regretting not buying one of their little tables.}

 {Fifi O'Neill shopping!  Got my copy of Romantic Prairie Style signed!}

 {can you tell why I loved this tent so much?  All the pretty color, that's why!
yes, i am still stalking Fifi...}

 {more of my favorite colors at Hot House Market, loved all their stuff too.}

 {farm house chic-ness galore!}

 {just had to snap a shot of Ann Marie's garden area...isn't it awesome?!}

 {on my way out, headed home with my Na-Da Farm Event treasures}


Did you Ooooh and Ahhhhh, Swoon, Gasp, and Sigh over it all?  It was such a great experience being there...so much inspiration, so much talent!!!

Check back later this week for Na-Da Farm Pt. 2, where I will be sharing what I bought at the event!

Photobucket

18 comments:

GardenofDaisies said...

This looks wonderful!! Love all the painted pieces and the iron bed!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that looks so amazing! i love the bright and happy colors!

traci said...

wasn't it amazing!!! eclectique is in my town. amy is the sweetest thing. you'll have to come out and go shopping her sometime.

how did i miss you stacey?

Red Gate Farm said...

Lucky you to live close enough to go to this event! Everything looks fabulous.... can't wait to see what treasures you brought home.

~Chris

Diane Mars said...

You lucky girl! I sure do wish I lived closer I would have loved to pay that Event a visit. Thanks for all the great pictures. oxox, Diane

Alice said...

You are so lucky to have attended this fabulous event! I love seeing all the tents and displays. Thanks for sharing with those of us who didn't get to go.

Mrs. Sam said...

What a great event! Looks amazing...can't wait to see what you found!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

WoW so many beautiful things... I adore the sweet life cake!

Anne Marie... said...

Hi Stacey!!! Oh my gosh I wish I had more time to talk with you...it's like a wedding I keep telling people...NEVER enough time to talk with everyone there

The consensus is that there were about 500 people that came Friday night! so I'm glad you didn't come Friday or I wouldn't have been able to talk to you at all!!

Can we get together some time? in DeKalb? or the flea market?? let me know!
xo+farm blessings,
Anne Marie
p.s. love your picts!

Elyse said...

hi stacey,

a total Ooooh and Ahhhhh, Swoon, Gasp, and Sigh!

love the candid pics ... just like being there. well, almost. looking forward to part 2!

xo
elyse

Vicki @ Curly Willow said...

Those little chairs in all the different colors.. super cute! I would have wanted that iron daybed! Yummy!

time worn interiors said...

I wanted to go to this sale so bad! Maybe next time!
tot

A Cottage Muse said...

You lucky girl!!
Thanks for sharing!!

michele at hellolovelyinc said...

looks divine, stacey! was too ill to leave the house over the weekend, but another time!

i am a teensy bit better. when can you meet for brunch in the burbs? or you can come here even though everything is in "stripped" mode as i'm re-styling (shhhhh by the time i post photos on my blog i am already over it and moving on...).

michele

The Beetle Shack said...

oh my goodness, this really is amazing! It reminds me of River Cottage, which I dream about visiting. I'm guessing this is not in Australia, its far too green and lush!

xo em

EllaBooandCo. said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful trip! It looks like a fantastic adventure. I found you on Savvy Southern Style and I am your newest follower!

Indulging said...

It's gorgeous! You have a lovely blog here :)

Love and luck!

very merry vintage style said...

Thanks for taking us along with you--some beautiful things at that sale. Thanks for linking to my Share the Love link party!
Mary