Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Na-Da Farm Sale Pt. 2 - Fairytale Treasures


Here are the lovely treasures I brought home from the Na-Da Farm Sale...

 {apron, towel, journal/notebook, and pie server...
the mirror I already had, as well as the Romantic Prairie Style book}

 {i think this little towel will inspire the future color scheme of one of my bathrooms}

 {I will use this Sacred journal, by Anne Marie, to record things I am thankful for each day}

{I also bought a plant marker for my growing garden, made from vintage silverware}

If you missed my previous post about the Na-Da Farm Event, go HERE...you'll be glad you did!

Photobucket

10 comments:

michele at hellolovelyinc said...

soooo cute, stacey. love that handmade journal. sometimes it's those really back to basic ideas like recording gratitude every single day that can powerfully transform the everyday.

michele

Amanda said...

What fun finds! That little towel is adorable. I have not seen buttons used for eggs yet...so cute! Making a mental note ;) Love the idea of keeping a journal of things you are thankful for! And thank you for the lovely post!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

Cozy Little House said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I haven't bought that book, but sat at B&N one day and looked at it thoroughly.
Brenda

rosaspicks said...

What a pretty journal!! I love peacock feathers...

traci said...

you got some great treasures. love that mirror. and anne maries journals are gorgeous.

~~Carol~~ said...

I just read your previous post, and I'm so glad that Fifi didn't have to get a restraining order against you ;0)
I love how the sale was in the middle of farm country, and the pictures you took were really fantastic!

Fishtail Cottage said...

fabulous goodies you found! i especially love that server & the striped towel - all very sweet! oxox, tracie

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

you got some fun goodies! it looks like a great event. I agree, that booth looks like one I could've been in for awhile!! :) thanks for sharing at Transformations and Treasures and letting us tag along!

Jen @ Bungalov said...

You found some great treasures. I love the plant marker. I live in the Chicago area too and marked my calendar for the October event!

Thanks for sharing your finds!

simpledaisy said...

What wondeful finds!! Great job photographing them too:)