Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lovely Lavender

Check out my Lavender Bunch from Trader Joe's...only $3.99 and smells A-mazing!  If you aren't growing your own, and you love lavender, you should definitely get yourself some...

{Lavender Bunch from Trader Joe's}

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up to Shopping Therapy Thursdays, a new Link Party for Etsy and Online shops!  If you haven't done so and want to, or just want to check out some great shops, head on over there.  I'll be doing the party weekly, so check back and/or follow me to link up, thanks!

Hope Your Weekend Is Off To A Great Start!
{I am a new Aunt, by the way, to my brother's daughter!!}

Photobucket

6 comments:

traci said...

i am not growing my own but i should be. i will have to hit TJ's soon.

michele at hellolovelyinc said...

love lavender! i have a little growing in one of my flower boxes but have not cut any for inside.

your photo is sooooooo prairie chic. really beautiful on so many levels.

congrats on the new addition.

michele

rosaspicks said...

I wish I was growing my own lavender! It is one of my favorites. Yours really looks lovely in your photo!

Diane Mars said...

Beautiful, I love the way they smell! ox

For the Love of a Cottage said...

Congrats on being a new auntie. Ah, Lavender, I can ALMOST smell it now.

Hugs, Jan

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Congrats on being a new Aunt!! Love the lavender~ I didn't know that Trader Joe's carried it~ I will have to check one of these days! Thanks for sharing at FNF :)