Friday, August 5, 2011

Off To Sell At Kane County Flea Market

Exciting weekend coming up for me...I am selling for the first time at a Flea Market!  I will be at the Kane County Flea Market in St. Charles, IL, if you are local.  The Kane County Flea Market is such a great market and is often highlighted in many magazines such as Country Living, Romantic Homes, and Midwest Living.  There truly are wonderful vendors there such as...


{via Pinterest}

I'm so excited to be doing this...I am a stay at home mom and this will be a nice change of pace for me!  I'm not in it for the money, truth be told {not that I would mind making a little extra dough}, I just love collecting vintage {making a little handmade too} and connecting with other people who have the same passion.  I also really love display, so I am looking forward setting up my booth.  I just love me a flea market {check out my flea market love fest post}, so I will be doing some shopping too!


I will be selling in the Poultry Barn at the market, look for "Maggie Jane's Vintage",  and please do say, "Hi", if you come by!

Here's Hoping You Have A Great Weekend!

Photobucket

7 comments:

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Have fun!!! Wish I lived closer, I'd be there in a heartbeat!!! ;)
Hugs,
Jessie

Claudia said...

Best of luck! Have a great time.

xo
Claudia

Pure Vintage Chicago said...

Have a fabulous weekend! Hopefully you'll decide you like shows so much you'll come sell at the North Shore Flea one Wednesday. Sell Sell Sell!!

Cozy Little House said...

Oh, Stacey, wish I could be there for your big debut!
Brenda

Pam said...

Hope you're having a fantastic flea weekend. It sounds like so much fun. BTW, you have a super cute blog. I checked out your Pinterest boards and was excited to see you had a trailer board also. I love vintage trailers.

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Ooooh, I so wish I could live down the road and pop along and meet you - and definitely buy some of the things you'll be selling. Wouldn't that be great! But I'd probably stay and chatter far too long, while you were trying to serve other customers so perhaps it's all for the best!

I hope it goes reeeeeeeally well!

Sarahx

Mark Norkaitis said...

Thank you for adding me to your post! Hope you had a great show!
Some weather today!!!

Mark