Monday, September 19, 2011

2 Chicks And A Fancy Owl

May I introduce you to, 

2 Chicks and a Fancy Owl

 Two Friends, Jackie and Jill, who both have a love of vintage wares, found in their travels beautiful vintage ceramic molds that include owls, birds, gnomes, and so much more!  From these molds a unique, whimsical ceramic piece is created by hand with love.



 {sweet owl dish}

 {too cute owl container}


 {vintage mold stamp on bottom...pretty cool!}

2 Chicks and a Fancy Owl's pieces are not only super cute, but also oh so useful too!  I'm using my owl trio in my bathroom to organize my make-up brushes, 
hair do-dads, and jewelry...
 {lovely owl trio}

I also have this sweet bird planter from them, and it happily resides on my sideboard in the dining room...
{sweet bird planter}

I am definitely wanting to add to my collection with these pieces...
handmade modern - vintage gnome (large)
{gnomes!}

RESERVED LISTING FOR dollfacesarego
{cupcake jar!}

The super awesome gals at 2 Chicks and a Fancy Owl glaze most of their ceramics in a bisque shiny white, but can create a custom piece in another color, such as Robin's Egg Blue, for you as well.  Don't you just love it all?  Well, you're in luck because Jackie and Jill are offering A Sort Of Fairytale readers 
this sweet deal:

With any purchase of $40 or more, you will receive this FREE Bird Planter with your order.  
Just Mention A Sort Of Fairytale in your order and they will include it in your shipment.

Pretty good deal, huh?  Head on over to 
2 Chicks and a Fancy Owl and check out all the cuteness!

handmade modern - vintage owl planters (large size)
{just look at those big ol' adorable owl eyes}

Photobucket
P.S.  I'll be posting all the pics and details from The Country Living Fair soon!

9 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Darling!!!
I love the 3pc set as a makeup/bathroom organizer
And they are so reasonable!!!
This shop is so much fun
thanks for sharing :)
Amy

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

I love these too! They are just darling aren't they!

Thanks for sharing!

ciao bella


creative carmelina

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

So cute, Stacey!!! Love them all!!! ;)

Hugs,
Jessie

michelle said...

Oh my gosh these are so adorable!! I love how you use yours. I am off to go take a peek.
Enjoy your day!
xoxo

Debby said...

Love your owls. Can't wait to see your CL Fair pictures and posts. I was there on Saturday. By any chance do you have the contact number for the oil cloth lady. She also had a book. I thought I picked up a card and I didn't.

michele said...

my fav is how you used them for storage! and loveloveloving the white gnomes!

michele

Comeca Jones said...

Jealous! I love the owls and I am officially on the look out for one!

Urban Farmgirl said...

I {love} Jackie and Jill...and those owls & birds are just the cutest! I can't wait to get the Kane County shows over for the year so I can get back to doing things around my own house. I have a couple of makeovers I am itching to do...and I think a piece or two will fit in nicely. ;o)

Mary

Cozy Little House said...

I adore wise old owls!
Brenda