Friday, September 30, 2011

Maggie Jane's Vintage At Kane County Flea Market and Na-Da Farm

Hi, there!
This weekend Maggie Jane's Vintage {my little vintage biz, which is named after my daughter, in case you are wondering about the name} will be at the Kane County Flea Market this month on 10/1 and 10/2 in St. Charles, IL.  Come by and say, "Hi" if  you are local or visiting in town!  I will be located in the Main Expo Building - West, and am sharing my booth with the sweet and talented Jennifer from Bungalov...you have to check out the wedding she decorated, it's vintage-farm-y gorgeous!  If you have never been to The Kane County Flea Market, you must go...it's one of the top rated markets in IL and the U.S.

Flea Market  20x24

Also, The Na-da Farm Event is just around the corner, and I am so excited to be selling there as well on Oct 7 and 8 !


Art Classes, Vintage and Handmade Shopping, Music, Sweet Treats, Picturesque Farm Setting...what more could you ask for?!
Hope To See You There...

Photobucket

8 comments:

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

So jealous! Wish I could attend! :) How exciting for you - and I love Jen @Bungalov! :) Anyway, please post lots of pics if you can and share them w/us!!! Have fun & enjoy your event filled weekend!

XOXO's,
Jessie

gena said...

Joining the jealous ! Things like this just don't happen in suburban northern jersey : (

Have fun !!!!

Cozy Little House said...

Good luck, my friend! I've enjoyed the magazine you sent so much. I will be taking it and sharing it with my daughters soon.
Brenda

Urban Farmgirl said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend, and to meet Jennifer, too!

I did a little post tonight...and linked you up! ;o)

Mary

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Stacey, I wish I lived close enough to go to Kane. I have heard it is a great market. Have fun and sell lots.

You asked if additives to the paint will change the color. I haven't tried this with dark colors so I suggest mixing a small amount to make sure your color is right. You can always add more paint but the result will be a little less chalky looking.
Hugs,
Sherry

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I keep thinking that someday I'll make it up there for that!

Karen said...

Sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun. Wish we had things like that Down Under! Enjoy every minute. God bless xx

Ruby Jean said...

Oh I am sure there is going to be LOTS and LOTS of wonderful things to see and buy...Be sure to take lots of photos and especially your LOVELY little selling booth.. :) have fun