Monday, September 12, 2011

A Very Prairie Holiday at Na-Da Farm October 2011

I am so very excited to announce that I will be selling my Vintage and Handmade wares at...


The lovely Anne Marie and her family at Na -Da Farm host this event in the
Spring and Fall and it is not to be missed.  I went in May as a shopper and have been fortunate enough to have been invited to participate in the October event.
I am so excited about this, it truly is a unique and beautiful experience being out at the farm and shopping the wonderful vintage decor, jewelry, clothing, and art.  Speaking of art...there will be "Art On The Farm" classes too!

Midwest Living Magazine featured Na-Da Farm in their October 2011 issue!
our barn sale/event in this month's issue

Gather your friends, make a weekend of it, and...

The entry fee on Friday night is waived when you bring your ticket (handed to you Friday night) back Saturday (if you plan on attending the event both days).

Part of the proceeds both days benefit a local charity, Hope Haven 

For more details on this very special event, please visit: 

Hope You Join Us On The Farm!

Photobucket

7 comments:

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

How wonderful is that?!?! Congrats on being a part of such a wonderful event! Wish I was there to experience it as a customer! ;) Have fun & take lots of pics! ;)


XO's,
Jessie

AshTreeCottage said...

Congrats! Wish I lived closer.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Pamela Bates of Mercantile Muse said...

Wow, if I was closer I'd be there in a flash............looks wonderful! have a blast.

traci said...

very exciting. can't wait to see you there!!

Elyse said...

how fun and good for you!!!

xo
elyse

michele said...

what great news!

it's not far from me so if i'm feeling up to it i'll be there, sweetie.

michele

Karen said...

Oh I wish I lived near you. That sounds wonderful. We used to have something like that in South Africa and I really miss going to see all the wonderful things. Have a lovely time!