Saturday, October 1, 2011

Maggie Jane's Vintage and Bungalov Booth at Kane County Flea Market 10/1-10/2

Just wanted to share a few pictures from today's booth set-up at 

 {Lot's of color!}


 {Had to decorate with lots of bunting too!}

 {Lovely cake plates and more from my awesome booth partner,
Jennifer from Bungalov}

 {My handmade pin cushions in vintage tins}

 {We have a mix of vintage and handmade throughout}

 {Love these cards that Jennifer made!}

{Lots of glassware, jars and bottles...we love it!}

Come see us tomorrow if you are local or visiting and say, hi...
we love to meet and chat with our readers!

Located At:
Kane County Flea Market, St. Charles, IL
Main Expo Building (largest main building)
Sunday 10/2
7am - 4pm 

Photobucket

17 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Love all the fresh color!
I would love to come shop with you guys tomorrow.
Too bad I live 2000 miles away, lol
Really super cute pin cushions!!!
Have fun
Amy

Ruby Jean said...

So pretty...Love all the colors and the mix of Vintage and Handmade things...Have Fun.. : )

Ruby Jean said...

So pretty...Love all the colors and the mix of Vintage and Handmade things...Have Fun.. : )

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Oh, I am soooo loving all of this eye candy!!! You both are some talented ladies - loving all the handmade & vintage goodies!!!


XOXO's,
Jessie

Amanda said...

Everything looks wonderful! Love all the different colours and textures.

ArtsyNina said...

LOVE the set up! have fun!

linwood avenue said...

your booth looks great! I especially love the old blue glass lamp sitting on the pink metal piece!!!

Anne Marie said...

looks aweseom Stacey! Can't wait to see you this weekend :)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Such pretty things and colors! How nice to be able to see it all!

Rondell
PS. Email me when you have some time, I have a picture of something that so reminded me of you, I'll send it to you when you email♥

Debby said...

Oh how I wish I lived closer. So many cute things.

michele said...

looks fantastic, stacey!

too much work around the house this weekend for shopping, and the budget has been blown at home depot! but i do miss carefree days browsing the flea market!

stay warm!

michele

Claudia said...

Your booth looks fantastic, Stacey. Have a great time this weekend.

xo
Claudia

Carly said...

Looks amazing! Have fun and good luck!
Carly

Maggie @ Midwestern {Sewing} Girl said...

Oh, I'm so disappointed! I totally forgot the Flea Market was this weekend! And I was even in Geneva on Sunday!!! Will you be there next month??? I need to raid your booth...;)

Jennifer Rizzo said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see your stuff on Friday!!!

Rhissanna said...

Wow, that looks mouthwatering! I wish you were closer...

fdfca778-7fa3-11e3-851b-000bcdca4d7a said...

MY kind of place to shop!!!!!! Makes me drool just looking at the photos.