Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A {Sort Of} Fairytale Fall Porch

I finally got around to getting my porch outfitted for Fall...

 {I was lucky to inherit the vintage cart with the house...
someday I will spray paint it}

 {I wrapped some burlap around the plastic pots the mums came in, and popped them in my vintage Pepsi crate}

I am thinking I probably need a "Fairytale Pumpkin" as well...

For now, these will have to do as my Fairytale Pumpkins...
{My little handmade pumpkins}

I have not gotten much fall decorating done inside, (except for the handmade pumpkins) and not too sure I will...I'm tellin' ya, orange and black just DO NOT
go with my stuff!  Speaking of inside decorating...I have made some changes to the living room and dining room that I'm hoping to share soon.  But, first, I have to paint a hutch I got for a steal at an Estate Sale!  Oh, and I have finished painting and sprucing up the downstairs bathroom, so I will have that to share soon as well.

Hope your week is off to a good start so far!

Please check out my Giveway if you missed it.

Photobucket
Joining Here
and
Photobucket

18 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

ooo this makes me so excited to receive my pumpkins :)
They are darling!
Haven't heard from ya bout the swap so give me a holla when you can:)
Amy

Ruby Jean said...

Oh I can't wait till we are settled and I can REALLY decorate the seasons again.....Very cute and I LOVE that vintage cart...Nothing beats FREE!!!!

donna marie said...

I love your handmade pumpkins!! So sweet! Great job with the front porch cart! We are currently in a nomadic chapter in our lives,so all of my wonderful fall stuff is in storage. Thank you for your wonderful blog!

Red Gate Farm said...

Love your little gnome in your mum! And you inherited the cart with the house! Lucky you, it's sooo cute!

~Chris

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Oh your fall front porch is charming - I LOVE it! :) I hope you are enjoying your week so far!!! Oh and your handmade stuff is great!!! I can't wait until you share with us what you've been up to at home.

XO's,
Jessie

Jen @ Bungalov said...

I love that cart. I think the color is perfect as is :) And of course your pumpkins look great. You still have to show me how to sew :)

traci said...

i have yet to decorate my porch. i think i may just have to wait for the next season. that cart is so cute. i can't believe they left if behind. bonus for you though.

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

fabulous front porch my friend!!!! FABULOUS!!!! hugs...

Vintage Country Girl said...

Please don't paint the cart! I love that shade of green. It's vintage after all!

Robin said...

I'm behind on my decorating too! You should see my house - boxes and stuff everywhere while I'm trying to figure out what it is I'm going to do this year.

Your front porch is looking amazing and very festive. I love the vintage elements you've used. They give your porch such great charater.

birdie blue said...

doesn't your porch look sweet, stacey? love the cart.

xo
molly

michelle said...

It looks great and I love the Pepsi crate. Your pumpkins are the sweetest and so pretty!
xoxo

michele said...

awesome images, stacey. i am loving the pepsi one! so charming. hope you find hidden reserves of energy to complete your projects around the house!

(no fall decorating here beyond 2 pumpkins on some vintage chairs on the porch).

love.

michele

Karen said...

Stacey, your porch looks lovely! I hear you about orange and black:) You could always go with some of those white distressed-look pumpkins that are popular now, instead of bright orange and black ones.God bless x

Jilly said...

Your handmade pumpkins is unique creation. It looking amazing and very festive. Those all vintage elements you've used, that is awesome.
waterhog entrance mats

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

so cute! I love the cart in the green! It's adorable.

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

It looks beautiful! Great job!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

That looks really nice! And, your pumpkins are fantastic! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry