Monday, October 31, 2011

A Victorian Halloween

Sharing Some Fanciful Victorian Halloween 
Imagery Today...
The Victorian Home from the movie, Practical Magic
practical-magic-dvd

practical-magic-kitchen-set-2
Kitchen
conservatory-2
Conservatory
parlor-victoria-magazine
Living Room

Practical Magic house-dismantled

This house was just an architectural shell, all interiors were filmed on sets.  The "house" was sadly torn down after filming.
exterior-6
Such a cool and magical house!


*All photos of house from Hooked On Houses, you can see more of this movie house {HERE}
Spooky Fancy...

Victorian Era children in Halloween Costumes...


Victorian Costume Inspiration...





{Google Images}


Enjoy the Day!
I have already eaten way too much candy...


Photobucket

9 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

This is a gorgeous look into the movie
WOW just amazing!
Happy Halloween
and yes there are way to many treats in my house...I will all before trick or treaters show up, lol
Amy

birdie blue said...

happiest of halloween wishes to you and your sweet little 'miss maggie'. i hope she's enjoying the day. the weather is finally in our favor this year, my friend.


xo
molly

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Happy Halloween, my friend! Loved those Victorian images too!!! :)

XO's,
Jessie

kpaints said...

Happy Halloween...the day is not over...eat more! :) Love that house!

Claudia said...

I always loved that house in Practical Magic.

xo
Claudia

handcraftedsoap said...

Love the kitchen table

michelle said...

I love that movie and I LOVE the house! I can't believe they tore it down, how sad. :(
Great vintage inspirations too.
xoxo
ps - I am STILL eating candy! :)

michele said...

i loved that movie! almost forgot about it--thanks for the glimpses!

michele

Shannon Olson said...

I can't believe they built that whole house as a shell and tore it down! It seems like a waste.