Friday, November 11, 2011

Maggie Jane's Vintage

Hi, there!  
Just wanted to share some new items...finally...in my Etsy Shop, 

Vintage Hankie Bunting

Vintage Hankie Bunting Banner

Vintage Crochet Doily Bunting Banner

There's more Vintage Hankie Bunting in the shop too!

Cross Applique Cath Kidston Fabric Pillow

Cottage Cath Kidston Pillow

Pincushion {in vintage milk glass dish}
Pincushion Tart

It is not an easy thing having an Etsy shop...it takes awhile to photograph (even now I am obsessing about these photos being to "warm"...I swear they looked just right the other day...ahhhh!) and list items, but it is so fun and rewarding when someone buys something.  I wish I had more time to devote to it!  Do please try to buy Handmade and/or Vintage this holiday season on Etsy, Locally, and from other Online Independent businesses.  I know it is easier and often cheaper to shop the Big Box stores, but you'll never find anything as special or unique there.  If that's not enough incentive, just think of all the ambitions and dreams you'll be supporting by shopping small businesses!

On another note, I am transferring my blog to Wordpress this weekend, with a new {but familiar} design, so if things look different or even haphazard temporarily, that's why.  I'm pretty excited about using the new platform...lot's of cool stuff!  You won't have to change anything on your end if you follow here, you will be automatically redirected.

Hope you have a great weekend, and remember those who have and do serve in our Armed Forces, on this Veteran's Day {my Dad is a Vietnam Veteran and proud Marine}

Photobucket






5 comments:

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Hi Stacey!

Love your handmade items!!! Can you please do a tutorial for the hankie bunting? That would be sooo cool! :) Even though I'm still waiting for that sewing machine, I'm still trying to "learn" by absorbing myself with tutorials! lol Have a good one!!! I am definitely going handmade in regards to Xmas gifts, this season!!! I actually think it's cheaper too!!! :)


Hugs,
Jessie

michele said...

i am a little too in love with etsy and am trying to wean myself from shopping it so much!

your projects are adorable, and i love this time of year for creating art and handmade gifts.

have a lovely weekend!

michele

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Love your new items, and the pincushion is especially adorable. I love homemade the best, and I love to support my local (and etsy!) vendors. Congrats on the new changes coming up!

~Shanon

Sierra @ The Blue Robin Cottage said...

You are so very talented Stacey! I just love all of your handmade lovelies! :) How exciting you are changing over to Wordpress! You will have to let me know how you like it! I am so scared to make the transition but I hear its so wonderful! :)

Cozy Little House said...

Love that pincushion. I keep thinking I'll start an Etsy shop. Hasn't happened yet. My daughter and I are thinking about one together. Your photography looks fine!
Brenda