Monday, February 27, 2012

Coming Soon at {A Sort Of Fairytale} - Blogger's Home Tours

Hello, I have some exciting news!

I am starting a new series on the blog, "Blogger's Home Tours", where you will be treated to a lovely tour of your fellow blogger's homes.  Don't you just love home tours?!  It's so fascinating and fun to see how other people decorate, not to mention all the amazing ideas and inspiration that you can get from other people's homes.


I have tours scheduled each month starting March 1st through September 2012...woo hoo!  Some months there will be 2 or 3 tours, so be sure to check back often to see some really fantastic homes with Vintage, Cottage, Farmhouse style!

See you on March 1st when I have the honor of hosting Anne Marie's home tour from the blog, Na-da Farm Life with Anne Marie.  You won't want to miss it!

XO,
Stacey

16 comments:

Carol-Anne (Use the Good Dishes!) said...

I love this idea! Can't wait!

thistlewoodfarm said...

Stacey,

I can't wait to see everyone's home tours! I truly love home tours....what a fun idea.

blessings,
karianne

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Can't wait to see everyone's awesome homes!!! :)


XO's,
Jessie

Alice said...

Sounds like fun! My entire house needs a makeover so maybe I can get some great ideas here. And goodness knows I never pass up a home tour.

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

I can't wait! ;)
I am excited to see everyone's homes. Let the fun begin!

~Shanon

Sarah said...

Well, the super nosey side of me is saying "yes, yes, yes!" I love home tours and catching a glimpse of how other people "live." Can't wait!

DondaLee's said...

Oooh how fun! What a fabulous idea!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

The tours sound like a lot of fun! I bet it will be so much fun to share in these, so I will be buying a ticket on the ticket bus! LOL!!
Blessings,
Susie

{northern cottage} said...

ohhh how lovely! I love love love home tours & can't wait to see all the pretties! xo

www.NorthernCottage.net

traci said...

what a great way to start. i am looking forward to seeing all the homes on the tour. great way to get ideas and inspiration.

My Vintage Mending said...

Excitement is building...I cannot believe you have this much energy. I envy you daily. Smiles...Renee

Tricia said...

I can't wait to see! :)

Boho Farm and Home said...

That sounds like a great idea Stacey!! I am still waiting for you to come and visit my house in person. :) xoxo

birdie blue said...

sounds like fun, my friend. can't wait to see the homes.

xo
molly

Meeha Meeha said...

Great idea, I can't wait for these home tours!

Diane Mars said...

Wow this is an exact duplicate of my good friends Blog, The Old Painted Cottage" you must be sure to give credit to Miss Jen.~