Monday, February 6, 2012

The "Imagine The Impossibilities Challenge" Party Features

Today, I am featuring my favorite 10 projects from the "Imagine The Impossibilities" challenge link party last week.  There were a total of 361 Links!  Wowza...that's A Lot of awesomeness to choose from and it was very hard to choose just 10, but here they are...

Pretty Porch Makeover from The Uncluttered Lifestyle
 {In love with the dresser and mirror!}

Faux Painted Tile from Postcards From the Ridge
 {Doesn't that look just like tile?!?}

Guest Bedroom/Office Makeover from Thrifty and Chic
 {Pretty neutral colors and clever storage behind those curtains}

Girly Dressing Room at the DIY Showoff
{Wait 'til you see how those shoes are hung...LOVE!}

 Vintage Dresser Media Center at No.2 Pencil
{I really think this is a clever idea and am stealing it for my guest room redo}

Laundry Room Makeover at Pondered Primed Perfected
{Lots of cute details here...wait 'til you see the ceiling light}

Reorganized and Prettified Craft Room at Cherished Treasures
{A sweet and inspiring craft room}

Home Decor and Craft Storage Makeover at Fox Hollow Cottage
{This was a huge job...oh, how I wish I had my "not in use" home decor stored so neatly like this!}

A Very Clever Sofa Makeover at Corner of Main
{That piping on the sofa is hand painted, people!}

The Polka Dot Closet is getting ready to do her first Flea Market Show!
{A darling table that this gal will be selling at her very first show...I just love it when someone puts their dreams in motion}

Well, there you have it...lots of good stuff, right?  Puts my bag to shame!

Be sure to pay a visit to those that were featured so you can see all the nitty gritty details that went into these "Impossibilities".  Since it was so hard to pick just 10 {my party co-hosts and I agreed on featuring 10}, I will be featuring some more of my faves on my Facebook Page, so pop on over...

Thanks to all who linked up and joined the "Imagine The Impossibilities" challenge, as well as a big thank you to my amazing challenge and party co-hosts:

 
{while I am astounded by co-hosts' talent and creativity, I have excluded their "Impossibilities" as features contenders...fair, no?}
 
Stop by their blogs and see who they featured...it may just be you!

XO,
Stacey

18 comments:

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Wonderful & amazing features, Stacey! I will have to check these out!!!


Hugs,
Jessie

Fox Hollow Cottage said...

What a sweet surprise! Thanks so much for the feature of my home decor and craft storage Stacey. I had a great time participating. I didn't catch them all, but I saw some awesome "afters"! Have a great night =)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Thank you soooo much, what a great party with a fun original theme! I am off to see how she hung those shoes LOL!

Carol

Terry said...

How fun! I was just reading your blog and surprised to see you featured my space! Thank you, love your blog and this party was so fun to look at every bodies projects!

My Vintage Mending said...

The porch makeover is amazing. I love them all so much. The talent sometimes overwhelms me. Thanks for sharing...smiles...Renee

traci said...

these are great. i want to find a dresser for my tv. i love the example shown.

Angela - Postcards from the Ridge said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for featuring my painted floor project. I love the dressing room and porch Makeover projects. Can't wait to check out some of the other awesome projects.
Angie

thistlewoodfarm said...

Awesome features, Stacey! I loved that tile floor the first time I saw it! Everyone did a wonderful job!

blessings,
karianne

Iesha Williams said...

Hi Stacey! Thank you so much for the feature. Without the challenge I'm sure I would not have tackled this room. So you ladies get some of the credit.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

SO many wonderful projects! Hope you do this party again!

michelle said...

Ooh these are great, I love the window curtains that look like a window seat. I am off to look around.
xoxo

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Great features! Had a wonderful time co-hosting with you!

Linda
itallstartedwithpaint@gmail.com

Kelly @ Cornerofmain.com said...

Thanks so much for the feature! And thank you for hosting the link party! It motivated me to actually get that sofa done! ;) All the projects are lovely!

Boho Farm and Home said...

Wow! I can not believe how much that painted floor looks like tile. Good night!
xoxo
Caroline

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

All good features! SO cool! I wish I had time to go back and see all 361!

I was also featured today on Thistlewood farm's post. Thanks so much to all of you talented bloggers. :0)

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Wow! The porch is my favorite! I have a back porch with such potential but alas! it belongs to the DOG! No wait, maybe the dresser/entertainment center is my fav. Hmmm.... So much inspiration!

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Wow!
Lots of amazing features here, Stacey!
I am going to have to link onto each post and see behind the scenes.
xox
Alison

Whimsical Folk Art Blog said...

Hi there...I love your blog :) I put your badge on my sidebar and I wanted to make one for my blog...can you tell me how you did it? thanks :)
-KVO