Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kindness Matters


{Art by Katie Daisy}

My sweet friend Karah @ The Space Between dreamed up this wonderful idea,
Karah, along with fellow bloggers...

Karah from the space between
Karianne from Thistlewood Farm

are sending out some tokens of kindness to blog pals they admire, and asking the recipient of their gift to either keep it or pass it on.  I am most definitely keeping my gift...you see, Karah made me one of these super cute picture frames...


This is the actual one I got...how cute is the little tag with my name?!  I am guessing that it is a piece of driftwood from Curacao, where Karah lives...love it!!

Since I am keeping my awesome gift, I will be Passing It On by sending some sweet surprises to TWO very sweet and lovely blog friends whom I admire:

Caroline @ Boho Farm and Home
Molly @ Birdie Blue

I will be tailoring each of my surprises to the individual blogger, as I know their tastes pretty well...
So get ready ladies for some pretty packages coming your way...I will be emailing you soon for your addresses!  After the ladies have received their gifts, I will reveal them in a post, so you can see what they got!


You can get all the details about The Pass It On Project {Here}...check it out, join in, and spread some kindness!

XO,
Stacey

20 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a great idea - there is a real lack of kindness in this world of ours. xxx

Vintage Market Place said...

Boy could a few etsy buyers I came in contact with this week use this!

Kindness gets you everywhere people!

Great post!
Amy

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Great idea..."All you need is love...." Everyone needs to feel appreciated!
Lorraine

Boho Farm and Home said...

Oh my goodness Stacey...YOU are kind, clever and all around lovely! I am blessed to have you as a friend.
xoxo
Caroline

My Vintage Mending said...

I bet I say "Just be nice" at least ten times a day to my kids. It really is the best way to approach everything. So glad to see Miss Molly is one you will be gifting. She is one of the kindest people I know....smiles...Renee

malia said...

I love this idea! Great post xoxo

thistlewoodfarm said...

Stacey,

Isn't this so much fun! I think the world is a much better place with a little kindness :)

blessings,
karianne

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that plato quote is one of my all time faves! i can't wait to receive my gift and pass it on! :) i need to turn my thinker on though.

One bolt short of a toolbox said...

Absolutely love the blog! just added you to my follow list, can't wait to see more updates!

Hope you find the time to check out mine!

door251.com

Eclectically Vintage said...

Loving your header!!

And your daffodils in mason jars of course!

Isn' the gift from Karah fun?! I need to finish mailing my gifts - didn't want to write the post and ruin the surprise so hopefully early next week.
Kelly

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Yay!! It's so fun to see you passing it on. The picture of the pink Landhuis here in Curacao made me think of you...and I'm glad you like the little driftwood token. Can't wait to see what you pass on. So glad to have me you here in the blog world. :)

michele said...

awesome idea. we do have to be more intentional about spreading kindness and watching it BLOOM.

smiles to you.

michele

Cozy Little House said...

How wonderful! Yes, everyone is having their own unique hard time, it seems. Great work, you sweet girls!
Brenda

Tricia said...

What a good idea. Everyone could use a little more kindness. Hope you have a good weekend, Stacey :)

Elyse said...

hi bobbsy!

what a nice project!

happy weekend. smooches to little maggie. :)

xo
elyse

Tattered Tiques said...

Hey Stacey! Loooove this idea and I love your blog's new look. So cute.
Julie

Karen said...

What a beautiful idea. Love it! God bless x

AshTreeCottage said...

Wonderful!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Korinne Wiese said...

This sounds like a wonderful idea!

Zane Wooder said...

I agree with you. Karah's picture frames are adorable. She is quite the artist.

-Zane of ontario honey