Friday, May 18, 2012

Na-Da Farm Barn Sale Today!

Well, I can't believe it is here, the Na-Da Farm Barn Sale Event, and I am so excited!
The weather is perfect too!!

{Vintage, Handmade, Baked Goods}

Of course I packed the car before I took any pictures of what I am bringing...pretty brilliant, right?
However, I will be posting some pictures as we set up on my Facebook page, so you can check it out there.

Here's a few pics from the sale last October...





Check Na-Da Farm Events for all the details of the sale this Friday evening and Saturday afternoon...come say, "Hi" if you make it out, I'll be in the barn with my other bloggy pals:

Tattered Tiques
Urban Farmgirl
Maple & Magnolia

XO,
Stacey

12 comments:

AshTreeCottage said...

I wish I could be there! Have a great time!!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

thistlewoodfarm said...

Oh Stacey,

You are going to have so much fun! If you see Jen Rizzo....be sure and tell her I said hello. I absolutely adore her and she is so talented.

blessings,
karianne

Tricia said...

Have fun, Stacey! I wish I could be there too :)

Cozy Little House said...

Too bad I can't come all the way fro OK! Have fun and much luck to you!
Brenda

birdie blue said...

hope the sale goes brilliantly for you, stacey. thought about going, but wasn't able to swing it this year.

xo
molly

Erin said...

Good luck, have fun, and take lots of pictures! :)

michele said...

what fun! hope you sell everything!

michele

country vintage clutter said...

Wow I wish i could be there today? Where abouts are these markets held?? Sonia

Rebecca said...

Lovely photos - sounds like you are going to have a blissful time. Enjoy it hon! Becks x

Jann Olson said...

Oh I wish I was there! I could shop till I dropped. Where is this held? Could it possibly be in Utah? lol! Don't I wish.
Hugs,
Jann

Janine Rudkins said...

Looks great- have fun!

Boho Farm and Home said...

Oh what fun Stacey!! Wish I could be there...this is right up my alley! xoxo