Monday, May 21, 2012

Na-Da Farm Event - The Styling Talent of Anne Marie

The Na-Da Farm Barn Sale took place over the weekend on Friday and Saturday and I was honored to be an invited vendor at the sale.  Something I most look forward to about this event is seeing how host, Anne Marie, transforms her already beautiful farm property.


I am always in awe of how Anne Marie styles the events, so that all appears so effortless and natural, as if all the decor just sprung up that way on it's own.

Nothing is overdone or gimmicky, just pure and simply lovely.

She has genius ideas like this little "photo booth" of sorts...


...and transforms the barn into little shop vignettes.  Her recreation of a bakery is so sweet and her homemade cupcakes were YUM!
 

Here, she styled this corner of the barn with a vintage Americana feel.  I loved all the red white and blue together, but my very favorite is the blue floral ruffle "awning"...see, genius I tell ya!


This little woodland area was right up my alley with it's whimsicality!
 

There is so much attention to detail in Anne Marie's styling, which I so appreciate and gain inspiration from.
 

Beyond the barn, in Anne Marie's gardens, the same lovely styling is seen...
 


I adore this sink in the garden!
 

For more photos of the sale and farm visit Anne Marie's blog, Na-Da Farm Life...with Anne Marie.

{Anne Marie in the Bakery - Photo by Traci Thorson}

I'll be back soon with more photos from the sale, including my shared booth space and the other vendors' spaces!

XO,
Stacey

16 comments:

Laura from Top This Top That said...

looks like a great day in a beautiful setting!! began following you a couple of weeks ago and love your sweet blog!

melody-mae said...

Oh my goodness...so much loveliness in one post...I cannot take it all in! sigh...so pretty.

Everlasting Blooms said...

Ahhh everything looks SO lovely! What an inspiration for our Flea! :)

Kristin_Texas said...

Beautiful! Now that's what I call eye candy.

Kristin

A Ruffled Nest said...

It was great being able to chat with you at the sale and to see all of your adorable things, I wanted to take everything of yours home with me. It would all be perfect for my house! And I love the plaque!

Sherrie

traci said...

well said stacey. she does have quite the way with styling. great photos. can't wait to see more. it's always fun to see what others capture.

michele said...

i missed the farm sale but hope you felt all the positive vibes sent your way. what gorgeous weather i was so happy to see!

the bakery part is just dreamy!

michele

Anne Marie said...

your photos Stacey are awesome!!

Cannot wait to show you how your sign looks in my kitchen!!!

what you said about our home is taken to heart...thank you

it really means a lot
sincerely,
Anne Marie

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

it looks amazing!!!! i love the woodland stuff as well!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

She does an amazing job creating the right feel for the sale. I'm looking forward to your photos!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

You described Anne Marie's sale perfectly! I just walk around in a daze trying to take all of the details in. So much fun!

And, it was great to meet you! Loved everything in you booth. :)

See you at Three French Hens? Hope so!
Joyce

Bronwyn said...

What great eye candy! I wish I lived closer so I could see it for myself! Looking forward to seeing your booth. I am sure it was just as gorgeous!

thistlewoodfarm said...

I knew you would all have fun! I can't wait to see what your booth looks like.

Thanks for the inspiration!

blessings,
karianne

Rebecca said...

Very lovely - ahhhh! Becks x

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

It's amazing watching things come together like this, isn't it...especially at the hands of someone so talented!

I adore those railings - I want some of my own!!

Sarahx

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Just sweet as can be...
Kari