Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Na-Da Farm Barn Sale Vendors

As promised, here are some photos of the vendor spaces at the Na-Da Farm Barn Sale event, 
May 2012.
You'll definitely spot some swoon worthy treasures in these spaces!

 {I love a vintage bike!}

 {Very cool vintage Americana and pillows from Red Bird Vintage Home}

 {Pretties for the garden}

 {That bike, again!}

 {Outdoor vendors setting up the goods}

 {Part of the super cute Carter's Cottage space}

 {Lovely vintage and handmade by Jennifer Rizzo}

 {Pretty pinks from Eclectique}

 {Lots of vintage architectural pieces, industrial vintage, and handmade items from my shared space with Maple & Magnolia, Tattered Tiques, and Urban Farmgirl.  Photo by Jennifer Rizzo.}

 {Photo by Jennifer Rizzo}

Handmade "Cottage" and "Farm" pillows and vintage handkerchief bunting by moi.



More pics of my shared space


See anything you like?

I came away with some photos from Traci Thorson Photography, a handmade pillow from Anne Marie, and a cute pin cushion from Eclectique!

XO,
Stacey




19 comments:

traci said...

i love my pillow from you. i need to take photos of it. so much fun. i wish we could do it all again.

AshTreeCottage said...

I see lots of things I LOVE! Your pillows are adorable Stacey!!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Jerusalem Greer said...

I see a billion things I want.
Love it all -so wish I could have been there!

Cozy Little House said...

I would love to have some of those things for the garden!
Brenda

{northern cottage} said...

I'll take one of everything please my girl! everything is pure gorgeousness! xo

www.NorthernCottage.net

Bronwyn said...

Yikes! I would have spent A LOT of money there! thanks for sharing the pics.

Hot House Market said...

WOW! Everything looks GREAT! <3 LOVE it all!!!! It would be good to see at our store on June 1st :) <3 Carrie @ Hot House Market

A Ruffled Nest said...

Love your pictures. What a fun weekend that was. My only regret, not buying your cute cottage pillow! I think I need to put that on hold :)

Alison said...

I wish I could live here!!! Amazing.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

What a great sale! Your pillows are so cute!

thistlewoodfarm said...

Oh Stacey.....I wish wish wish I could have been there. Seriously. Next year. I am going 100%.

And bringing a u-haul trailer!

blessings,
karianne

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Oh how I wish!! We have NOTHING like that here....I keep pushing away the thought that I need to create an event because I so want to experience this! One day I WILL go to one of these fantastic sales!!
Love the bike too!
Blessings, Lorraine

Erin said...

Oh, I see *many* things I like! :) Love your pillows so much--the stenciled words on top of those great fabrics are super sweet!

Did the Good Shepherd sign happen to find a new home or do you know if it's still available? I can't tell if it's from TT, M&M or Mary!

This sale is so on my bucket list (along with Luckett's, Country Living, and Round Top) to make some day. I've really enjoyed all the photos you've shared, Stacey!

xo,
Erin

Everlasting Blooms said...

I see LOTS of things I like! Everything looks beautiful! :)

Nicole Nechanicky said...

I saw your 'Farm.' pillow in one of Traci's pictures. I NEED one please! How does this farmgirl go about getting one for herself?

And seriously, you have some fabulous stuff!

:)

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Oops. The above comment is from me. Forgot it was logged into a different account. :)

Vicki Shead said...

Who had those turquoise and red bar stools? (in the picture with the bike) I WANT THOSE!!

country vintage clutter said...

Wow some awesome stores there

Kimberly said...

love the Farm pillow!!!!!!