Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Northwind Perrenial Farm Antique and Garden Show

On Sunday I went to the Northwind Perrenial Farm Antique and Garden Show in WI with my mom, who was in town visiting me.  It was my first time there, and I was so impressed with the grounds and how everything is set up at the farm.

Beautiful, rustic barns and garden decor everywhere!





How's this for an awesomely authentic barn light...

Vintage Watering Cans!

These glass balls are so pretty and remind me of "Glinda the Good Witch" from the Wizard Of Oz...

Loved these metal roses too...

Some vendors were in small shed-like buildings at the farm, and the next two photos are from the same vendor, Swallow's Nest...

I comptemplated purchasing these shutters for awhile...they did not come home with me, 
which I kinda regret now.


Other vendors sold in tents on the grounds...


 There were even some cute chickens there, they had a pretty nice coop!

Beautiful plants and flowers for sale...

Lovely gardens on display...

I love a red barn!

I don't think this one was very impressed with it all though...

Northwind Perrenial Farm's Garden and Nursery is open seasonally from April 14 - October 14, and for "Christmas at the Farm" from November 17 - December 16.  The Antique and Garden show is annually in the summer, and there are also many special events that take place during their open retail season.  If you live in or near Burlington, WI it's a must see!

I ended up buying a large wood vintage nursery garden sign that says, "Shade Plants".  I don't have it hung up or even a pic of it yet (big slacker!), but I will be hanging it on the deck very soon and will be sure to share it in another post.  Until then...

XO,
Stacey

19 comments:

traci said...

wow. what a gorgeous place. must try to get up there. thanks for sharing.

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Looks like my kind of place. Thanks for sharing! Love the kitty :)

chateau chic said...

Stacey, Looks like you had a wonderful day in a very fun and beautiful place! Great photos.
Mary Alice

{northern cottage} said...

wow - oh looks divine! what a wonderful day!

A Ruffled Nest said...

I would love to make it up there soon. It looks like a perfect girls trip! I hope you are having a great time with your mom.
I would love for you to be able to come to my next sale in July.

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Gorgeous!!!

Anne Marie said...

looks like Sherrie, Traci and I have to ride up there with you again Stacey :)

say the word....

can't wait to see your sign!
(all those barns make my heart just ache I tell you)

My Vintage Mending said...

Wow...I don't know how you didn't come home with everything even the cat! Those are amazing shutters and somehow I think you are going to duplicate them soon. Beautiful...smiles...Renee

thistlewoodfarm said...

Oh Stacey,

How much fun! When I read a post like this....I think....I should set up something like this at the farm. *sigh* I's one of my dreams, actually :)

blessings,
karianne

Beverly said...

Wow, Stacey. I would have loved it, too. I see such great pieces in your photos. The perfect way to spend a day.

Debby said...

My kind of shopping. Reminds me of the one we have hear in Mt. Vernon, Ohio.

Fran said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely photos. I love the barn light, and you're right....those shutters are spectacular! Fran :)

Maureen Hayes said...

This is so lovely, I wish I lived out by you. Alas, I am in New York without a farm in sight, I will look at these beautiful pictures and dream. Thanks for sharing!

Cozy Little House said...

What fun eye candy, Stacey! Thanks! Can't wait to see your sign.
Brenda

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

My heart was pounding just looking at all that loveliness! I suggest you make those shutters yourself. They are awefully cute!

Fresh Vanilla For C said...

WHat a beautiful spot.Wish I was closer by.
Hope you are having a great week
~Cheryl

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Hi Stacey!

I have friends who make the trek up for this show and they have been telling me it is not to be missed.

Now I see why!

Wow. Great stuff and what a gorgeous bucolic setting.
Love it.Thanks for sharing.
Cannot wait to see you new sign.
:)



Hope to see you again soon!

Tricia said...

Looks like a wonderful place! I wonder how far this would be from me? Hmmm. I can't wait to see your sign.

LivingVintage said...

Oh my gosh! That looked like a fabulous antique show!! I would have loved to have attended it, but unfortunately, I'm nowhere near Wisconsin. Do you happen to recall who made the metal roses? I'd love to know if you can remember.