Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Space @ The Vintage Bazaar, Chicago


Hello, There!

It's me, Stacey, the absent Blogger.  
I just can't seem to get it all in these days...can you relate?
I've missed blogging and reading other lovely blogs!  
There has been so many sort of fairytales going on around here lately, I tell ya!

Recently, I set up shop with my friend from Recycled Charm at The Vintage Bazaar in Chicago.  We had a great day and so much of what you see in the photos here, SOLD!

{kind of a dark shot of our space...this was taken quickly with my iPhone.}

{Shoppers, shoppers!  P.S. I made the scalloped bunting from vintage sheets.}

Here are some better shots with my big girl camera...


 {lot's of cute glassware sold}


Vintage Clothes and Accessories were popular at the sale...
 
 

 {We sold lots of vintage hats, including this darling red one!}

 {The glasses were a big hit too}

 {Yep, the bike sold at the last minute!}

 {We both LOVE vintage Pyrex cups!}

{The cute yellow dress on the mannequin sold too.  That's my booth partner, Tori, from Recycled Charm, pricing the goods...not sure she wanted her pretty face on my blog ;) }

Now, seeing these was really the best part of it all for me...


Vintage mobile shop trailers!  Swoon...oh how I want one!!  
They are owned by vintage dealers:  Rose Vintage, Dethrose Vintage, and jenstyle chic vintage
Aren't they adorable!?!

If you're in the Midwest area and have a cute vintage trailer to sell...contact me...let's make a deal!

Hope you enjoyed my little picture show of the market!

XO,
Stacey

23 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Ooo it looks adorable!!!
I am loving those little red shoes. Did they sell?
So glad to hear ya did so well.
Amy

Ruby Jean said...

It all looks so FUN and certainly Pretty!! Congratulations on your sales. I was actually absent from blogging myself and have only recently come back. So it's good to see you again!
Blessings,
Angelina

Junkchiccottage said...

Ohhhh Stacey love all the pictures. What cute stuff. I want one of those vintage trailers too for my backyard. So so cute. I have been looking for awhile and they are hard to come by. I love your signs too. All looks so cute.
Kris

birdie blue said...

so fun to see pics of your set-up, stacey. would've loved to stop by, but ended up spending the day on lake michigan/boat with the girls. next time!

someone was selling a cute camper up near madison, it was on craigslist. not sure if it sold...

xo
molly

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

oh i love your space! so cute and happy and colorful!

Cozy Little House said...

That was a fun tour, Stacey! Thanks for taking me along.
Brenda

Debby said...

Oh that looks like fun. I want one of those vintge trailers as well. So cute, aren't they.

Into Vintage said...

Thanks for sharing this -- I love to see how other sellers set up. Wish I could have been there to shop!

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

What a fun place to shop! I'm so glad for you that most of your goodies were sold. Love those vintage trailers, too.

~Shanon

Urban Farmgirl said...

How fun! For sure a fun, hip vintage-mod kind of show...love it! You booth had such great color! Would have sucked me in right away! ;o)

Mary

Urban Farmgirl said...

How fun! For sure a fun, hip vintage-mod kind of show...love it! You booth had such great color! Would have sucked me in right away! ;o)

Mary

michele said...

looks so fun, stacey. i bet you will have your trailer someday soon!

smiles.

michele

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Ooo! I see you had some Alpine glassware. I collect Alpine/Challet because my mom did when I was very young. Seeing it reminds me of her. she was blue/green about everything for years! I'm tired of dark blues and greens but the light blue in the pattern is perfect.

I'm glad you sold so much stuff! I was thinking about those little touches you girls added like the red dotty ribbon on the bike. What an eye catcher. Good job! ♥

traci said...

great booth stacey. so bright and fun. i am glad you did well.

Tricia said...

You booth looks like it was jam-packed with great stuff! I'm glad the day went well for you :)

michele said...

i'm back with a link to share because i instantly thought of you when i saw these stools on a bloggy friend's blog. they are rustic with a vintage crocheted top:

http://lisannevandeklift.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-home-you-create_23.html?showComment=1345754650653#c6151586694966350666

you could make these and they could be lovely!

michele

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

What fabulous treasures in your booth!!! I've got to go back and look again.

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

Awesome! I would loved to have shopped there! and yes, the campers are just too cute! Hope you find one soon!

LANA said...

Just blog when you can. You are out there living life! Love the photos of the vintage goodies.

Keeping it Cozy said...

How FUN! Love those vintage trailers and your space looks fabulous.

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Looks like a lot of fun! So glad you did well!
BLESSINGS,
Susie

Elyse said...

look at your tags! look at the paint stirrers! love it all!

xo
elyse

{northern cottage} said...

ackkk - completely darling...I think if I'd been able to attend I might have just bought every.single.little.thing! um yeah and if I were rich! shucks - I need that combo!