Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Vintage Bazaar - Chicago

In just 1 short week I will be a vendor at 
in Chicago, IL on 8/12/12 !


I'm teaming up with my gal pal from Recycled Charm and we are gonna have the best vintage and retro this side of the Mississippi!


The Vintage Bazaar is held indoors and out at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago on the second Sunday of the month during summer.  There are "Tons of vendors selling vintage decor, housewares, furniture, clothing, jewelry, and accessories, plus beer, cocktails, local food, and DJ entertainment from CHIRP, classic haircuts and straight razor shaves from Joe's Barbershop".

What can you find at The Vintage Bazaar?  Lots like this...


 {Vintage and retro home decor from mid century modern to farmhouse styles.}


{You might even see this adorable trailer filled with vintage fashion from the Silver Tin Collective}

Every time I do a show, I always say I'm not going to do another one, because it is soooooo much work and the money you make is never really consistent, but then a after a little while, I get the urge to sell again.  Here's hoping the weather is great, the set-up is not painstaking, and the sales are plentiful!!

If you are in the Chicago area on 8/12, come see me as Cottage Industry {my decorating and styling site} with Recycled Charm at:

Aragon Ballroom - 1106 W. Lawrence Ave. in Uptown
East of the Red Line Lawrence CTA station + outside at Lawrence and Winthrop.
8/12/12, 12pm-5pm


 XO,
Stacey

7 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Thats my SISTERS Trailer!!!!
and my Sister :)
LOL
Amy

Debby said...

Oh I wish I lived closer. I want a trailer like that.

Art and Sand said...

Makes me wish I was going to be in Chicago. Have fun!

Jann Olson said...

Best of luck! Sure wish I was going to be in the area. Sounds like my kind of fun!
Hugs,
Jann

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I used to hold occasional sales in my home, so I know all about the "all that work vs. all the fun" dilemma you face. I hope you have a fabulous time and successful business venture, too!!

*Wish I was closer. :@

Lizzie @ PrettyCityThings said...

Oo fun! And I think I'm free next Sunday - I will absolutely head over and look out for you. :)

Elyse said...

happy selling, busy one!

xo
elyse