Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Junk Bonanza 2012 Recap and Homebound E-Magazine


Hello, There!

I wanted to write all about and share my pictures from Junk Bonanza earlier this week, but someone out there decided to get me all sick and I've had this obnoxious cold all week!  It's amazing how much falls apart at home when mom is sick...
Enough of my whining, you came here to see Junk Bonanza pics!

I don't remember all the booth dealer's names that I'm showing here, so if this happens to be your space, and I didn't credit you, I am ever so sorry (just know I already feel bad enough with this cold and we'll call it even).

Junk Bonanza 2012

{all photos taken with my iPhone...I couldn't be all weighed down with that big camera and "junk" now could I???}

{A glorious sign indeed.}


 {Love the Sanford & Son sign...I think that was the dealer's name too.}

 {Got lots of little goodies from this spinning display at Itsy Bits and Pieces...what are these called?  I want one!}

 {This was a fave space by Hunt & Gather.  Their displays were outstanding!}

 {Thought this "Bitch Slapper" was pretty funny!}


 {This space was shared by a group of Etsy sellers}

 {Another favorite space by Pies & Aprons}
{Vintage shirt I bought from Ladeeda Design}

The show was so incredible...really...I looked at every last inch (ask my mom) and there was tons to see!  If you've ever questioned going, question no longer...GO!!  It is soooo worth it.  While, not a huge show (there's about 140 dealers), what is there is the cream of the crop in this style genre.  I can't wait to go again.  My only complaint is that it is the same time every year it seems as The Country Living Fair in Ohio :(

In other news...literally...I am excited to announce that the Fall issue of Homebound e-magazine is here and I am a part of the issue!

 {Get your free online copy here}

"Homebound is a free quarterly e-zine with the purpose of spreading and sharing the love for all things farmhouse living and decor."
-Heather, Post Road Vintage, Creator of Homebound

Here's what you'll find in this issue:

-Decorating with Bright OR White Fall Colors
-Setting a simple Fall Tablescape
-Tips on Maximizing Your Fall Garden Harvest
-A Handmade & Vintage Baby Nursery
-Throwing a Fuss Free Party In The Garden
-How to Make Stone Coasters
-How to Make Reproduction French Grain Sack Napkins
-Green Tomato Relish Recipe
{A peak at my article.}

You can also download for just $2, a copy with extra bonus content not included in the free version, HERE, and if you'd love a hot little copy in your hands, you can order a print version HERE, for $15 to be mailed to you.  You can even try your luck at winning a copy via these bloggers HERE (I was late to the giveaway hosting party on account of being out of town and now sick...wha, whaa, whaaa).


Check out all this wonderful magazine, by the talented Heather of Post Road Vintage, has to offer...you will love the Fall issue!  Thank you again, to Heather for having me as a contributor!!

Time to take my NyQuil self to bed now...

XO,
Stacey

19 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

what fun shows like this must be.
I wouldn't even know what to look at first.
So sorry you are not feeling well.
It is so eye opening on how much us moms do when we fall ill.
Get better soon.
Amy

hong kong property said...

that Bitch Slapper is really cool!!>:D

Neomed said...



Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on NEOMED

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

congrats on the magazine feature! that is awesome!

Tricia said...

It looks like there was lots of treasures to be found at Junk Bonanza this year...can you believe I've never been there and it's only about an hour from my house?!! I know, I'm lame. Anyway, hope you feel better soon :)

traci said...

even a camera phone conveys all the loveliness of junk bonanza. i loved it when i went. can't wait to go again someday.

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Stacey Sorry to hear you are ill. Hope you feel better soon. Junk Bonanza was awesome. We had so much fun. Great Junkin time. Congrates on the Homebound Magazine. Your cute home is definetly deserving. Feel better soon.
Kris

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

Bummer you had to get sick. I hate colds :( Thanks for sharing the photos! I really want to be able to go so some of these great events someday!

My Vintage Mending said...

Wow...I think you did very well for yourself. This would have been quite the trip. How did you decide what to come home with? Congrats on the magazine. Smiles...Renee

Everlasting Blooms said...

I'm only slightly jealous that you went to Junk Bonanza...one of these days we WILL make it down there! Thanks for sharing your pics :)

Always love stopping by your blog

xoxo
Lynn

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Thanks for the tour, congrats on your feature, and get better soon! :)

{northern cottage} said...

GREAT GREAT GREAT pictures....maybe we can meet up at bonanza next year!!!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

So sorry we missed meeting, Stacey! The big spinning hardware bin was in my space at Junk Bonanza! Congrats on your feature...I need to go get my copy! Hope you are feeling better soon!

cynthia lee designs said...

Hope you feel better soon. Congrats on being featured in Homebound. I subscribe to it and love the magazine.
Cindy

Art and Sand said...

I got to Homebound magazine via Post Road Vintage and recognized your home right away. Love the magazine AND your home.

Ann at the Handley Bungalow said...

Thanks for the tour! I am going to copy the idea from "pies and aprons" on how to display my collection of vintage pot holders! CUTE! I will check out that magazine, too! Your house is adorable. I hope you feel better!

Beverly said...

I hope you are feeling much better now.

The show looks amazing. I would have loved it, too.

Congratulations on your feature. I'm heading over to check it out now. Thanks for the linke.

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Looks fabulous, my dear!!! I think it makes a huge difference!!!


XOXO's,
Jessie

La Dee Da Design said...

You darling! Thanks for stopping by my LaDeeDa Design Tent at JB. Thanks for for posting a pic of one of my vintage fashions and last but not least...Thanks for purchasing the fabulous poodle shirt. Hope to see you at the April show...that is if Ki let's me come back! :-)
"Thanks" again,
LaDeeDa