Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Country Living Fair Atlanta 2012

I went to the annual Country Living Fair in Atlanta over the weekend, and it did not disappoint!  
There were vintage and handmade wares aplenty in a delightful forest park setting. 

I met my super cool, fun, and fabulous friend, Erin from Carolina Country Living there, and we had the best time!  We whiled the day away shopping, chatting, and lunching...so fun!!

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...keep on scrolling, because I am including lots, 
but somehow I don't think you will mind...wink...

Country Living Fair, Atlanta, 2012

{Modern June...always a highlight!}







 {I usually think dolls are creepy, but I liked this one}

{HGTV's Cash & Cari space!}





{All my fave colors represented here}


{A village of tents through the trees}


Sisters On The Fly showed off their darling trailers...



{This one was a gypsy wagon!}

{Sorry for the blurry phone pic here...this was the lovely McMaster & Storm tent.  I was so happy to have met the charming business owner, Kara, in person after only knowing each other online through blogging!  She is a wizard at beautiful packaging and curiosity finding.}

Erin and I met The Beekman Boys
So exciting...they are as sweet as pie!!  We had our books signed...
 {I am in the flowered shirt, fyi}

{Erin and I sitting on a gorgeous couch from Happy Chair}

If you have the chance to go to any of the Country Living Fairs, I highly recommend it, even if you are not local!  There is so much do and see at the fairs, lots to be inspired by.  I may have brought home a few things.


Happy Halloween to all tomorrow...indulge in the sweets...worry about it later! ;)

XO,
Stacey

24 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

aaaah! i pored over every photo! love it all! and you and erin are both so cute!

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Stacey,
You took some great pics! I love all the new pictures of you. So cute. It looks like some good treasures.
Kris

Restyled Vintage said...

what beautiful photos Stacey, so many gorgeous things to look at, I love love love the pyrex bowls and vintage mashers, all my favourite colours are in there too!
xx Karen

My Vintage Mending said...

No words...just jealous. What a wonderful event...Renee

Keeping it Cozy said...

Okay, I'm jealous, that looks like SUCH a FUN day! How great that you and Erin got to meet up and enjoy the day together. Next year I am definitely planning on going! Thanks for sharing all the fabulous photos!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

LOVED Modern June's booth! So glad the show didn't get rained on. thanks for all the pics- it was good to put a pretty face to your name, too! ♥

traci said...

looks like such a great time stacey. i am so glad you had fun. i am going next year!!!!! i love all those old quilts on the line.

Karen Bates said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos! Looks like a great time.

Fran said...

Ooooh! THANK YOU!! I have been looking forward to your photos and you did not disappoint me! Looks like you had a wonderful time. :)--Fran

Everlasting Blooms said...

I am only slightly jealous...Looks like you had such a good time! I agree glad to have a face to put to your name :) Adorable pictures! Thanks for sharing

xoxo
~ Lynn

Susan said...

Great photos of wonderful "stuff" at the Country Living Fair. Love the setting in the trees. We went to the one earlier this year in April, that was held in Austin, Texas. This one looks much better!!

Jen @ Bungalov said...

Looks like so much fun! Super jealous!

Mary Ann said...

Gosh, it was like being there, and it will always be too far away to attend for me... so thank you so much for the pictures and the blog leads!

michele said...

how charming!

i have 3 lyre chairs like the 2 in the photo and recently re-covered the seats with grainsacks...there is def some country in this girl.

smiles.

michele

Sheila R - Blessed and Distressed said...

Looks like you had a super time! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful photos!

Art and Sand said...

I have seen several posts about Country Living Fair and each has shown very different booths. I love the ones you featured.

dutchcountrygirl said...

Looks like an amazing event, lovely pictures, thanks for posting !

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

Looks lovely! I must go some year!

Amy said...

What a beautiful fair! This fair looks alot different than one I have ever been to. Thanks for sharing. I need to get to one sometime.

Auntie Bliss said...

can't believe you met Josh and Brent!
Polka Spot wasn't there??

(pcovi :)

Blondie's Journal said...

Great post, Stacey...you really captured the essence of the fair. I'm visiting from Erin's and I know the two of you had a fabulous time together. Your pics are fantastic!

Someday...

XO,
Jane

McMaster & Storm said...

The sad thing I was there, but was so tired I didn't walk around much...aaaack tired shopkeeper! Happy you gals had fun & was so happy to meet you too! Kane county here we come :)
Xo

bright girl said...

Love your pictures! I went last year too and had a blast. What day did you go? We went Sunday and it was freezing cold! We still had a good time and I'm editing my post today, should be up soon. What kind of treasures did you find? I can't wait to get to work on mine. Ready for the holidays!
:)
Chelsea

bright girl said...

I found some fun vintage flashcards that I'll be putting on a Christmas tree this year. Project in the making :D
Put up my own post this weekend here:
http://beautifullybright.blogspot.com/2012/11/country-living-fair-atlanta-2012.html