Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's Time...The Na-Da Farm Event Is Tomorrow!

The vehicle is lookin' like a clown car, so that means I'm pretty much ready to hit the road tomorrow morning for the Na-Da Farm event!

{Time amended to 2pm on Saturday 10/20}

The Na-Da Farm event has been featured in...



There will be creative vendors and yummy baked goods aplenty!  
You'll find inspiration everywhere at this enchanting farm...


I'm so excited for this sale...I've been planning my "shop" in my head for months and am hoping it all comes close to turning out how I want it to.  I won't be selling any furniture this time around, but will have plenty of smaller and handmade goodies...things to decorate and create with!

Here's a sneaky peek...






There will be so much more too!  Just look for this banner to find my space...

{my biz name, Cottage Industry}

Click {Here} for all the details on the not to be missed event event.  

Just look at these images from past shows!




Hope to see some familiar shoppers and bloggers, and meet new ones!!

XO,
Stacey

13 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

it all looks amazing!!! i wish i could come!

Junkchiccottage said...

Stacey,
I am so excited for you. I know you will do really well. Let's just hope our wonderful weather gets a little better for tomorrow. I will see you tomorrow night. Girls night out woooooo hooooo can't wait.
Kris

Restyled Vintage said...

Good luck for your sales, I know your stall will look amazing, can't wait to see and hear how it went!

xx Karen

Gert said...

Hope your sales go well...looks like you have some amazing Items!

Blessings,
Gert

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Best of luck, Stacey! My, isn't that outdoor pic dreamy??

Bronwyn said...

So exciting!! I do hope the weather cooperates, too! Looking forward to the pics afterwards...

Fresh Vanilla For C said...

How fun!! Your things look great! Wish I wasn't across the country:((( Have a great time.
~Cheryl

AshTreeCottage said...

Wishing you lots of good luck Stacey, but I don't think you will need it because your homemade goodies are delightful. Knock 'em dead girl!

Big Hugs from Idaho,
Susan and Bentley

Lynnie @ Vintage Gal Style said...

I really love those work aprons, if you don't sell out, let me know.

Lynnie

Art and Sand said...

Oh how I wish I could be there. Those wonderful pillows are just my colors.
Have fun!

Lis Dunn said...

Hi Stacey!! I saw you in passing a few times this past weekend and kept wondering "how in the world do I know her?" :} Well, it has occurred to me that it was on the Nada farm website {vendor list} Just wanted to say Hi and hope you had a wonderful show!

Auntie Bliss said...

I'd love to compare notes about how yours went...I'm pcovi on Instagram :)

Jennifer Rizzo said...

I am looking forward to seeing your pictures and how everything went! I was so sad to have missed it!