Monday, October 22, 2012

My Weekend At Na-Da Farm

It's 7:40pm on Monday night and I think I am finally fully recovered from the weekend sale at Na-Da Farm!  I always forget how much these shows take it out of me...perhaps I'm no longer a "spring chicken" as they say.  I will be another year older next week afterall!

I headed out on rainy Friday afternoon (the 19th) and about 10 minutes into my drive I realized that I left my DSLR camera at home...ugh.  I was already running behind, so I didn't want to turn around and go back home to get it, the iPhone camera would have to suffice!  So, unfortunately all of my pics will be phone pics.  However, I'm borrowing a couple from my friend, Traci at Traci Thorson Photography to show you.  She took great pics of the show as always...

The Bakery

 Homemade yummies by Ann Marie, show and farm proprietress

Had me a caramel apple and it was sooooo good!

Inside one part of the barn

Thank you, Traci for letting me borrow your pictures!

Here are some of mine, starting with my space...

 {mid-chaos set-up}

After set-up before opening...







If you see something that catches your eye, email me to see if it's still available.

Here are just a few of the many talented vendors there...

 {Red Bird Vintage, awesome stuff!}

 {Barn kitty at Red Bird Vintage}




 {Cracker Jax}

 {Cracker Jax}

Outside vendors too...I wasn't able to get away enough to take pics :(

Shoppers!

It was a great weekend, despite the cold rain on the first day.  
Thank you to all the dedicated shoppers who came out in spite of the rain! 
Thank you also to Anne Marie and family for putting on another lovely event,
 and for including me in your inspiring show!!

This week for me, is all about cleaning the house and doing laundry...this place is a disaster!  The light at the end of the tunnel is that I get to go to Atlanta this weekend for the Country Living Fair...woo hoo!!  Be back next week with pics and details from the show...

XO,
Stacey

22 comments:

Keeping it Cozy said...

Looks amazing... thanks for sharing the photos! And your booth is so charming... I love it.

20 North Ora said...

Stacey,

Looks like a fun weekend. Your booth looked great. Hope you had a great show!

Judy

Ernestine Edna said...

Your display was heavenly and so fun! It was so great to meet you!

Laurel said...

Wow, what an amazing show. And your booth looked fantastic!!! Well done!

Anne Marie said...

it was SO fun having you here Stacey!!! having Keiran buy those bobby pins on vintage cards for the bridal party to her good friend's wedding was such a great idea...

have a fantastic time at the fair!!!
xo

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Stacey,
Your booth was so adorable just like you. It seemed like your booth was really busy so I hope you did well. Have fun in Alanta I am so jealous. That should be a good one.
Kris

chateau chic said...

Your booth looks so cute, Stacey. Hope you sold LOTS.
Mary Alice

thistlewoodfarm said...

Stacey,

Everything looks amazing! Can't wait to see your pics from the Country Living fair!

blessings,
karianne

Lynnie @ Vintage Gal Style said...

Hi Stacey,

Looks fantastic, loved your setup and I did see a couple of items I will email you about. Hope it was very successful for you and you lucky gal going to Country Living flea market! Lynnie

Fran said...

Your booth looks great! Eye-catching and inviting...I'm sure it was a great success. Can't wait to see your pictures from the Country Living Fair, I've always wanted to go! I'll live vicariously through you instead. :) --Fran

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Oh wow... so much goodness in one place. Wish I lived close enough to attend!!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

It all looks so wonderful!! I love your booth! :) Have a great day! xo Holly

Everlasting Blooms said...

Glad Everything went well! We had some rain over here for our Flea Market too...oh well the show goes on right? :) Wish we could have gotten away for some shopping at Na-da Farm!

Have fun in Atlanta...jealous :)

~ Lynn

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your booth was just charming the way you arranged everything. I hope you had great success and lots of fun, too!

Have fun at the CL fair!!

Auntie Bliss said...

Your booth looked wonderful!! You have a very distinct style which is good...I have trouble staying in one style.
Have fun in Atlanta!!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Your booth is my role model for my future booth! love it! Hope you made lots of sales! ♥

Tricia said...

Your space looks sooo amazing, Stacey! I hope the sale was a big success for you. Have lots of fun in Atlanta...I wish I could go!! xo

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Wow, LOTS to love here! Your space looked wonderful, Stacey! Must have been a great time! Thanks so much for stopping by my fun finds post!

Sheila R - Blessed and Distressed said...

Stacey,

It was so good to meet you finally at Nada Farms. Your booth was so cute! Have a great time at the Country Living Fair!

Elyse said...

hi stacey!

wow! you are livin' the life! i am adoring how you set-up your space! the skirts on the clothesline is too adorable. you have got the mojo!

hope you are having fun in georgia!

xo
elyse

karlene said...

i think that looks like soooooooo much fun!!

Leah C said...

Stacey, it was so lovely meeting you and shopping at your space:)