Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Vacation

I'm going on a Christmas and New Year's vacation of sorts...
No palm trees, no little umbrella in my glass
just a break from posting from now until sometime in January 2013.


With the Big Holiday fast approaching, like so many of you, I have much to do!  
Presents to buy, make, and wrap, cookies to bake, and the list goes on and on...


Come the new year, I want to work on a couple of projects around the house, nothing major, just small organizing projects that NEED to be done. 


I also am putting together some business goals and ventures that 
I'll be sure to let you in on sooner than later!

I thank you for coming to check out my little creative space here this year,
 and I wish you the Merriest of Christmases and a very Happy New Year!!


Last, but most certainly not least, like the rest of the nation, I am deeply saddened and disturbed by the senseless act of violence at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newton, CT.  It weighs on me heavily as a parent and my thoughts and prayers are with the families so devastatingly affected by this tragedy.

Peace + Hope

XO,
Stacey

{all images via my Pinterest board}

22 comments:

Debby said...

This post has brightened my day. I need that. Have a great break. Happy Holidays.

Dawn said...

Stacey,
You will be missed. I so love reading your blog. Have a great break and I hope you get all your to-do-list accomplished.

Ruby and Arthur said...

Love your jadeite cups! Enjoy your break and we'll see you in January! Jean

Fresh Vanilla For C said...

Enjoy your vacation. Love your bright and cheery post. This weekend has been filled with such unbearable saddness and heartbreak. Your post made me smile.Thank you!
xo~ Cheryl

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

You left us with sooo many gorgeous pictures! :) Enjoy your vacation and the holidays! Merry Chritmas!! xo Holly

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

Merry Christmas to you too Stacey! Have a grand vacation!

cynthia lee designs said...

Have a great break and a Merry Christmas!
~Cindy

Fran said...

Have a wonderful vacation and a very Merry Christmas! Looking forward to the beautiful photos upon your return! :) --Fran

chateau chic said...

Good for you, Stacey, for taking a break! Look forward to visiting when you get back.
Mary Alice

michele said...

have a lovely break, my friend. hugs to maggie!

michele

Sheila R - Blessed and Distressed said...

Beautiful pictures... Have a very joyous Christmas.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Sometimes we need to step back and appreciate life if only for a little while. Enjoy your freedom and have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

And thanks for the eye candy in this post. Love it all.

Junkchiccottage said...

Hello Dear Stacey,
My truly special blogger friend. I want to wish you and your hubby and little Maggie a wonderful Christmas all together. You have helped me so much this year get my blog and home off and running in blog world and for that I am so grateful. Enjoy your break.
Love,
Kris
ps. Love the little car with tree!! So sweet!!! I might have to come over and steal I mean borrow that!!!!!!

traci said...

merry christmas stacey. i hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. xo!!

susan@avintagefarmwife said...

Have a great break! We will miss you!

Cozy Little House said...

Have a nice family holiday, Stacey.
Brenda

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

What lovely photos, Stacey...brings some cheer into the day! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy your blog break and have a wonderful Christmas!

Jen Kershner said...

Merry Christmas to you Stacey! Love your blog so much. Enjoy your break. I can't believe how quickly the big day is approaching.

Art and Sand said...

I enjoy reading your blog, but I understand about your need to take a break. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and good luck with your projects.

Linda Bouf said...

Have a blessed Christmas and enjoy family. Linda

Elyse said...

hi sweetie,

beautiful post in every way. hope you are enjoying your break and i am so looking forward to "our" big story in a few weeks!

happiest new year wishes

xo
elyse

sweetgirlstudio said...

You have inspired us, so we nominated you for the One Lovely Blog/Very Inspiring Blogger Award! You may visit our blog at http://www.sweetgirlstudio.wordpress.com, for acceptance info, rules, and some badges. There are also links to some other very inspiring blogs! thanks again!
--april&mickey