Thursday, February 21, 2013

Etsy Joy

It's no secret that Etsy is a treasure trove of awesomeness, 
but I just haven't spent oodlesof time browsing it in recent months...UNTIL NOW!

I have found some of the cutest things and just had to share...

Card Table Playhouse
 or Farm Market Playhouse...


These clever creations fit right over a standard card table!  So adorable!!
You can buy them pre-made, in a kit, or as a PDF pattern book to make your own

What I love about these is the portability of them...when not in use just fold up and store away or take them with you on your travels.  No one million pieces to put together (well maybe if you sew your own)!!  I also love them because they are ridiculously cute and offer imaginitive play for little ones.

My other finds are cute embroidery patterns

Days of the Week patterns from The Split Stitch

Easy Sewing Patterns
Such a cute little bag style from Retrofied

Cute little clutch pattern from Sweet Pea Totes

I actually made one similar to this from another pattern...
 and I made this from an online tutorial...

All of this is what keeps me from blogging very often these days!  ;)

Do you have any favorite Etsy shops or finds from there?  
I could spend hours browsing all the cute stuff!

In other news, we are off to sunny Arizona for a week for a family visit, 
do you think this girl is excited?!


Hope to have fun pics to share of the trip when I return!

On a last note, I can't even tell you how mad/sad I am about 
this guy in regards to  Downtown Abbey's season 3 finale!!!

waaaaahhhhhh!!!  Not fair.

'Til next time...
XO,
Stacey

P.S.  Do you like my new blog logo and logo for Cottage Industry?  I sure do!

14 comments:

Melissa K. in Nebraska said...

Your newest follower. Blog logo is just splendid. And your etsy finds are wonderful. I clicked through them all.

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Stacey
Have a wonderful trip. I am so jealous enjoy! I have seen those playhouses on etsy and they are adorable.
Kris

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Those are all so cute!! Thanks for sharing!! :) xx Holly

susan@avintagefarmwife said...

Those card table playhouses are just adorable. I am going to check them out and may just order one if they aren't too expensive! Thanks. Have a great time in Arizona!

❀ JoAnne said...

You really did find some cute things on Etsy and your new logo is totally adorable ~ I love it! Poor Matthew ~ I know, so disappointing. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the warmth!!

Jess @ Bloomerie said...

Just had to say that I absolutely adore your new logo! So fitting!

Tricia said...

I LOVE your new logo, Stacey! It's so charming. I'm super sad about Matthew's departure from Downton Abbey too! He was one of my favorites...it's just not going to be the same now.

All these Etsy finds are so cute! Some people are so creative, aren't they? Hope you have a good weekend and a great trip! :)

judi said...

etsy is da bomb when it comes to ideas...i wish these cute playhouses were around when my kiddos were little. and the purses are a fav of mine, i once made over 9 for bridesmaids that were different but coordinating...so fun to create.
i'm sure i'm not the only one to blurt out "NOOOOOOOO" when dear matthew departed! how could downton abbey do such a thing..first lady sybil now matthew!

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Cute new logos, sweet Etsy finds, and poor Matthew!! I'm going to have to change one of my blog pics from 'Keep Calm and Free Bates' to 'Keep Calm and Revive Matthew'!!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh how my grand girl would love one of those little houses! so fun!

I love your little birdie with the head scarf! so cute.

I heard a spoiler about a male someone leaving DA so I was prepared!

Have a great trip!

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

Oh etsy! Such lovely stuff - so little time and money! LOL!
I've seen those card table houses before and think they are darling - why didn't I find them when my girls were little enough?!

Art and Sand said...

Oh, I am glad you said no more, I am just starting season 3 of Downton Abbey.

I love your Cottage Industry sight and look forward to seeing more of it.

Jodie Humphrey said...

Those playhouses are just beyond adorable! I wish they were big enough for me to play in!

These are some gorgeous Etsy finds!

Jodie x

Stacy E. said...

Great post!

I am so obsessed with Etsy, and I always find the best handmade and vintage items on the website.

Also, I was very upset about Matthew's death, but I would have to say that I was more upset by Sybil's.

Stacy