Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tinkered Treasures - The Book!

My sweet blog friend and Writer, Crafter extraordinaire, Elyse Major
has her first book, Tinkered Treasures, coming out today!
It's full of adorable little craft projects, or as Elyse calls them, Tinkered Treasures!
If you like my style, you most certainly will love Elyse's, 
but you probably have already visited her charming blog and seen her pretty home...
In addition to her new book, Elyse has written and styled 
for many publications such as, Romantic Homes, Cottages & Bungalows,
 Romantic Country, and Flea Market Decor.
Tinkered Treasures, the book is published by CICO Books 
and comes out today, 2/14/2013!

Elyse is also hosting a giveway currently to win a signed copy of her new book,
go {HERE} to enter.

You can also purchase a copy (the perfect Valentine's Day gift to yourself) {HERE}

Have a sweet Day!

XO,
Stacey

6 comments:

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

So, so gorgeous! Thanks for letting us know about the book and Happy Valentine's Day too! :)

birdie blue said...

she's so talented, isn't she? can't wait for your book...

xo
molly

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I do follow Tinkered Treasures and love her style, too! I bet her book is filled with sweet treasures she's created. :)

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

That book is actually on my wishlist in my Amazon cart! lol Didn't know she was your friend and a blogger ~ will have to check her out! Hope you had a wonderful Vday my friend!


XOXO's,
Jessie

susan@avintagefarmwife said...

thanks for the rec. I will definitely check it out!

Elyse said...

oh my gosh, little stacey. how did i miss this. too busy! thank you so much!

xo
elyse