Friday, April 26, 2013

A Shop Sneak Peek!

I'm feverishly "crossing the T's and dotting the I's" at my new online shop, 
Cottage Industry this week (and will be over the weekend for sure) getting ready for Grand Opening Day On 4/30/13

Here's a little looky-loo at what's in the shop...

Tote Bags
Oilcloth Bunting
 T-Shirts
 Jewelry
Cute Crafty Supplies
 Pillows
 One-Of-A-Kind Embroidery Art
 Kitchen Towels
 Pin Cushions
 Cute Kiddo Items
Retro Signs
Vintage Camper Inspired Goods


"The Cottage Industry shop is stocked with all things Cottage Style for your home, self, and loved ones.  We have a handpicked, curated, unique selection of vintage, handmade, and vintage inspired ​goods all right here... Happy Shopping!" - from the website

I have been really conscious of seeking out and selling items that are made not only by myself, but by other small businesses and individual entrepreneurs, as it was important to me to have the majority of the items in the shop NOT be mass-produced and manufactured overseas.  

I also really wanted to make sure the prices were really reasonable, the quality excellent, and the product offering unique to what I have seen oversaturated in the market.  Color and "Vintage Cute" is my thing, my personal style, and this shop is a reflection of me, so you will be sure to find lots of bright, happy, cottagey pretties at the Cottage Industry shop!

I hope you love the shop as much as I do, and I thank you wholeheartedly, for all of the kind words and encouragement you have left on the blog and/or emailed in regards to the shop and all my cuckoo business adventures.

Be sure to check back in for a SWEET grand opening 
giveaway on Tuesday 4/30! 
Shop opens on Tuesday at 9am 

XO,
Stacey 

25 comments:

Lois' Laughlines said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait. Everything is so cute.
blessings to you.

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

CUTE stuff! I'm so excited for you!

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

So darn cute... lovin' that oilcloth banner!! :)

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

How fun! Can't wait to see the shop - your stuff is all darling!

Fresh Vanilla For C said...

Everything is so fantastic!!! Cant wait for the Grand Opening!!!! Congrats!
xo~ Cheryl

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Everything is soo cute!! Looks like you've been very busy! Can't wait!! :) xo Holly

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I love the bag, bracelet, pillow, towels, and hoop! Hooray. I can't wait to see your shop.

kmac said...

Ack! Love everything. I can hardly wait!!!!!

Robin Johnson said...

Your shop is going to be amazing. I love everything you've shown. Good Luck

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Wow! Congrats!! Love the tote bag!

Vicki Shead said...

Yay! I love everything. You are gonna be so busy with lots of sales. So happy for you!

Marielle/ Kiddo said...

I love the oil cloth bunting and the embroidery art. I will be in your shop first thing 4/30. Good Luck!

Shirley Smith said...

I cannot wait !!! Redoing my kitchen Vintage !!! We will be on the road in our little camper but I will be on line to check you out !!!

michele said...

i bet it will be a hit! your creativity, styling, and photography make it a standout!

happy weekend.

michele

vintage grey said...

Such sweetness!! Looking forward to your grand opening!! Have a lovely weekend! xo Heather

Art and Sand said...

I can't wait for your shop to open. I have to have that bracelet. As a teacher, I wear a silver chain lanyard with ny ID and keys. Since I can't wear necklaces, I wear a lot of bracelets.

I will be back on Tuesday.

Dawn said...

OMG, I love and want that bracelet. Such wonderful items:)

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Looks just wonderful! I think it's great that you have sourced things made here and not mass produced! Best of luck with the opening! i think you are going to be QUITE busy!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Everything looks just wonderful! Have fun! ♥

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Stacey,
So excited for you. I can't wait for you to open the shop!!! WoooHooo!
Kris

Bethany said...

Looking forward to it!

Vintage Country Girl said...

Everything looks great! Good luck!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This looks like such a fun shop, Stacey! Congrats on your new venture! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pamela Bates said...

Awesome!!! Congrats!!

Gail Peterson said...

Congrats on your shop!
I will be visiting the NADA FARM sale form Cali!
Have fun, look forward to the sale!
xo,
Gail
http://www.casualloveselegance.blogspot.com