Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My New Shop!

I have some exciting news...I'm opening a shop in less than two weeks!!!
It's an online shop, because I prefer to work at home, in my jammies.

 {screen shot of the home page}

I have a decorating website, Cottage Industry, where I offer my services in decorating and styling, and I have been wanting to add an online shop to that site for awhile.  Well, Finally it's almost ready to launch...Yahoooooo!!!

Official Grand Opening Day is 4/30/13 !
I'm pretty darn excited, because this little 2nd child of mine is truly a labor of love!
I have been working at it day and night for months and am so happy it's just about ready to be a big girl and go out into the world! 

{pretty cute 1st child}

Here are some sample shots of what the shop, also called, Cottage Industry, will have to offer:

 {decor}

 {wearables}

 {crafty supples}

{goodies for the kids}

The Cottage Industry shop will be stocked with all things Cottage Style for your home, self, and loved ones.  There is a handpicked, curated, very unique selection of vintage, handmade, and cute vintage inspired items, all in one place...all at great prices!

About 90% of our items are handmade and/or produced in the USA.  It has been a conscious effort on my part to stock the store with products made in the United States and to support the craft of like-minded independent entrepreneurs.  I plan to add new stock each week, so there's always something new and fresh to check out.

I'll be running a giveaway in celebration of the grand opening 
ON opening day, so be sure to check back on 4/30/13 for details!

I really hope you'll like the new shop and find a little treasure there!


Thanks for visiting,
XO
Stacey

28 comments:

Sandy McClay said...

Oh dear!!!! I hardly can wait to see your online store open! You have a beautiful site, I so wish you were in Arizona, I could sure use the decorating help...and your style is just perfect!!!!

Sandy

Art and Sand said...

So exciting.

Are you sure you aren't opening the shop just to have your third home in Switzerland and to pay for the upkeep of your personal jet!

I loved that little message you wrote.

And, I love the sheets on the bed. I would love to find some just like them.

Funky Finds said...

Looks like you'll be offering a lot of really great items...can't wait!

recycled_charm said...

I am so excited for you! It looks darling :)

chateau chic said...

This is very exciting and wish you all the success in the world. Looks like you have some pretty cute things you'll be offering in your shop.
Mary Alice

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i somehow missed this post! SO excited for you!!! you always find the cutest things and have the most adorable style- i can't wait!

❀ JoAnne said...

That's fantastic Stacey ~ especially since I love to shop in my jammies!! Everything looks adorable ~ can't wait!

JunkStuffTreasures said...

WOW- how exciting! Wishing you many sales!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Way cool. I can't wait to see it. New follower btw. I found you yesterday.

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Congratulations and best of luck to you!! Looking forward to 'opening day'!

Bethany said...

So cool Stacey! How exciting! I can't wait to shop in a few weeks. I'm loving the pie embroidery hoop art.

traci said...

I am so excited for you Stacey. You are going to do awesome. Great product. Can't wait. I NEED THAT FARM BLANKET.

Anne Marie said...

wow! this is so exciting and it looks great!! cannot wait

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh how fun, Stacey!!
Looks like some really cute stuff.

Best of luck to you in "raising" your second child. Hee-hee!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

How exciting and fun!! SO many pretties!! :) Happy day! xo Holly

Tricia said...

How exciting, Stacey! Everything looks sooo cute!

Nancy Carr said...

Stacey, Congratulations on your new shop opening. Your items are great and your daughter is so adorable. Blessings

handonhip said...

Excited for you IG friend! Love your blog and can't wait for your shop to open. Darling stuff.

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment! So excited for you!

michele said...

cooooool, you go, stacey!

so excited for you to expand the cottage love and spread more love with this new venture.

bravo!

michele

Leah C said...

I am so excited for you, Stacey! Wishing you lots of luck & success with your shop!! And I'll be back on "opening day":)

Tattered Tiques said...

Yay! Love it Stacey! So excited to visit your shop! I already see a few things I want.

Anne

Alisia Jaime said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your site!!

click here

betsy said...

Those vintage looking tote bags really caught my eye. Can't wait to see your online shop. Best wishes!

Junkchiccottage said...

Stacey,
OMG!!!!! I am so excited for you. With all your talent this will be the best site ever!!!!! Looks exciting and beautiful already. I can't wait for your grand opening. Beautiful job. Congrats.
Kris

vintage grey said...

Congratulations!! Such beautiful creations!! I adore you style!! Have a beautiful and blessed week! xo Heather

Laurel Stephens said...

Congratulations on the soon to be launch of your new shop! I'm looking forward to it.

Jean Bridges said...

Congratulations on your online shop! These are really pretty, and there are even stuff for kids too! Your cute kid can even model for your shop! This deserves to be known by more people, so it's a good idea to use social media for marketing, so that people can find your shop more easily and generate more traffic and sales along the way.
Jean Bridges @ OnPage1.net