Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Na Da Farm Barn Sale May 2013

Over the weekend I was a vendor at the Na Da Farm Barn Sale in Esmond, IL.
If you're not familiar with the farm or Anne-Marie's blog on farm and family life, 
you should definitely check it out...the scenery on the farm is amazing, 
Anne Marie is a talented stylist and baker, not to mention mom extraordinaire!

Twice a year, in May and October, she hosts a vintage, handmade market at the her farm for two days.  It's all about supporting fellow creatives, laughing, and having yummy treats!
{how cute is the face painting booth?!}
 {Love this couch!}

I think this was my 4th time selling at the market, and as always, it was tons of fun and sales were great!  Thanks so much to all who came out!!

I know you didn't pop over to hear me ramble on, you came to see pictures...so on to the eye candy!!

Here is my space, Cottage Industry...
I sell much of the items you see in my booth at my shop as well.

Here is Fresh Vintage, always love her colorful vintage!
 {I bought the red and blue tables}





Open Door Studio with the cutest vintage Camper/Trailer!

Then, there was Anne-Marie's fabulous bakery!
Isn't it so adorable?!  The baked good were super yummy!

There were many more vendors I didn't get pics of, 
wish I could have had time to snap more.
Check out Na Da Farm for a slide show of more photos!

Thank you to Na Da Farm for hosting a beautiful event and to all of the locals and visitors that came to visit and shop, we all truly appreciate you supporting small business!!

XO,
Stacey

22 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

FABulous. Wish I could go.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Everything looks soooo beautiful and wonderful!! Wish I could have been there! Love your booth....its fabulous! :) Have a great day! xo Holly

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

thanks for all the pics, Stacey! glad the sale went well for you! ♥

Jen Rippinger said...

So I'm on Pinterest and see these fab pics that look familiar! Had such fun selling by you last weekend! Thanks for the beautiful pics of my booth! Hope to see you soon!

Anne Marie said...

Yes, great pictures....and I can't wait to get together with you guys here at the farm for some relaxin' and b-bqin' !!

Vicki Shead said...

Wow, so much fun! Thanks for sharing your pictures!! I loved everything I saw!

homeiswhatyoumakeit said...

your booth looked fabulous!
i just love barn sales and creative people!

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Eye candy indeed! I wish I lived closer and could go to that fabulous farm sale. Thank you for sharing with us!

~Shanon

vintage grey said...

What fun!!! Glad you had fun and your booth looked so sweet!!! xo Heather

Bronwyn said...

What an event! I wish I lived closer! So much wonderful stuff - I'd have toe carry cash and only spend the $$ I brought or I'd spend the mortgage money!

Lynnie @ Vintage Gal Style said...

Your spot is so cute! I do like those tables you bought too...where are you putting them?

troopertribe said...

Ugh...wish so much this was closer! Drooling over all the cute things in your pics!! Please come to NY????:)

Elyse said...

oh. my. gosh!

all of this is so very adorable and inspiring and is making my heart race! your booth is perfection. i think i need to go and peruse your shop!

xo
elyse

Elyse said...

ps

what's cooler than that ruler cuff bracelet? gosh, that would be wonderful as napkin rings too!!!

xo

Tattered Tiques said...

Great pics! Your booth was so darn cute and colorful! Great to see you!

Anne

Tattered Tiques said...

Great pics! Your booth was so darn cute and colorful! Great to see you!

Anne

Blessed Serendipity said...

Everything looked so cute and those baked goods looked super yummy! Wish I could of been there.

Danielle

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome show with me...I had a blast window shopping.

Blessings,
Linda

CJ said...

Great pics. It looks like fabulous fun!

melmagjonasa said...

I am about to host my own vintage market at my little house in the country. How was y'all's turnout and how did y'all draw a crowd?

Any advice is appreciated :-)

Melanie

melmagjonasa said...

I am about to host my own vintage market at my little house in the country. How was y'all's turnout and how did y'all draw a crowd?

Any advice is appreciated :-)

Melanie

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

THis looked like so much fun. I wish we had one like it in PA!