Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Old School + Save 15% In Shop!

Hi, There!

It's September and that means there's a new themed "shop" open
at my Cottage Industry website!

This month's "shop" is:

Come by and browse the new collection of vintage school inspired goodies!
Blog readers save 15% on purchase with code:  FAIRYTALE

"I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew 
your name and address."
-Joe Fox in You've Got Mail



miss flibbertigibbet said...

I am definitely "old school".......can't wait to see what you have! I love that line.......

NanaDiana said...

How cute- Love the "old school" stuff. Our girls just went back this morning- xo Diana

Amy Jo said...

Your stuff is so cute! I love that bracelet.

Amy Jo

vintage grey said...

Sweet new pretties!! Love the glasses hoop art! I wear black sparkly cat eye glasses that I love!! Such a sweet movie! ;) Happy September! xo Heather

Art and Sand said...

I am in love with the ruler cuffs. As a teacher, I always wearing bracelets because I had to wear a lanyard with my ID and couldn't show off cute necklaces. Now that I am retired, I rarely dress up so I will have to think about it.

Daisy Ethington said...

Hi. I was stopping by blogs in hopes of getting some help on a Martha Stewart Contest....I've been nominated and I was trying to get Votes to help Win...if you have time I would love to see you come by my blog, Vote and also enter in a giveaway for your support!! Your able to vote 6 times in a row daily until Sept. 13th!! I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks so much!

Red Rose Alley said...

I love all things vintage, Stacey. This looks like a charming shop.

Happy September!


Louise said...

Love that line by Joe Fox!!

The Peter Pan List said...

I love that map!

uğur Aksu said...

I'm following your blog so beautiful
Yazgülü - Güzel Sözler - Anlamlı Sözler - Özlü Sözler - Etkileyici Sözler - Güzel Özlü Sözler - Güzel Anlamlı Sözler - En Güzel Etkileyici Sözler - Yazgülü Sohbet - Sohbet Net

arunsblog said...

aadhar card
aadhar card download
aadhar card download by name

update mobile number in aadhar card
aadhar card mobile number change

aadhar card address change online
aadhar card address change
aadhar card address update

aadhar card update status
aadhar card name change status


aadhar card name change
aadhar card surname change
aadhar card name change without mobile number

aadhar card correction online
aadhar card correction online without otp
aadhar card correction status